“Great dining experience!”

Price range: US$6 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My sister-in-law recommended The Depot in Springfield. Located near sunny downtown Springfield located beside an active train track so aptly named. Although very noisy in the front, we were seated in the back and we were able to eat and converse at the same time.

Our waitress ((Autumn) was wonderful and all three entrees were excellent. We had the ribs, 12 oz sirloin and blackened fish filet. All good! Sides included baked potato, sweet potato fries, bourbon mushrooms and house salad - again all very good.

My wife had a few glasses of the house Cabernet and enjoyed that as well.

Dinner for 3 plus tip was $70, so very reasonable.

We will definitely return on our next visit.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I met some friends here a few weeks ago, great atmosphere and the food was hot and tasty. I would go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We have never been disappointed with the food or service ! Great place for the whole family and the children love to watch the occasional train go by.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Food was hot, fresh, tasty and well prepared. Service was friendly and courteous. Manager always asks us how the meal was. Keeps us coming back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Visited Depot Bar & Grill on 1/9/18 for dinner. Restaurant is located next to railroad tracks in the old Springfield, TN train terminal. Building is older and small with a lot of character. Great atmosphere. I was seated immediately. Service was fast. I ordered the Chef's stir fry and a salad. Salad was fresh and the stir fry was hot and delicious. I will return the next time I am in the area. Price was very moderate.

Sam G, Public Relations Manager at Depot Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon!