Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
US$151
TravelocityUS$152
CheapTicketsUS$152
Orbitz.comUS$152
All reviews western hotels staying at this hotel would definitely stay here again clean rooms tn michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

We checked in around 10:30 on a Thursday night. I waited at the desk for about 5 minutes and had to call the hotel TWICE (no answer the first time) before front desk staff Peter “Decoster” walked through the lobby. He was pleasant and apologized for not knowing we were there. (I found it very strange throughout our stay that 3 out of 4 times that I walked through the lobby there was no one at the front desk.) Peter informed me that they were not serving the advertised hot breakfast due to covid restrictions. That was an inconvenience but not a huge deal... but the grab and go option the next morning consisted of a paper bag with a water bottle, small apple, and a granola bar. On some days, there were also juice boxes and packaged muffins to the side. We didn’t even try the lobby coffee because The Fainting Goat Coffee Co was just down the road and much better than anything we could get at the hotel. We went there all four mornings during our stay and it was by the far the best aspect of this hotel location for us.

Peter did not mention the pool upon check in so we went to explore and found the pool roped off and without water in it. We were staying the weekend before Memorial Day and the weather was sunny and mid to upper 80s all weekend. The outdoor pool was a big part of our decision to stay at this hotel and I feel that the hotel website should clearly state if and when the pool is open.

Our room was OK. It was clean. The large fridge was a nice feature as was the large bathtub for our 3yo son. This is the only time I can think of that I’ve stayed in a hotel that doesn’t stock an extra roll of toilet paper so we ran out and had to request more. The air conditioner in room 209 seemed to come and go, at times very cold and at times quite warm. We think they have motion sensors because it would be 74 every time we got back into the room from time away and then the unit would kick on when we walked in. Overall, not a big deal but definitely something we had to continuously adjust.

Because we were in town for a funeral, my brother and cousin also got rooms at this hotel when we told them it was where we were staying. They both agreed it was very average and did not meet anyone’s expectations for $140 - $150 per night in Spring Hill, TN.

On the day of check out, I voiced my concerns directly to front desk staff Peter Decoster and requested a discount. Interestingly, the General Manager’s name is Peter but this Peter insisted that was not him. He not once apologized for my displeasure. Not only that, he became defensive and argumentative with me. “Can you not see we are working on our pool??” He offered me $15 off our nightly room rate for a total of $60 and told me that beyond that, I should contact corporate. I believe the way that someone handles a dissatisfied customer says a lot about the establishment, and he was absolutely unprofessional. That is why I am leaving this review.

Bottom line: it seems that this hotel is trying to cut corners and save money while the customers pay full price.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
peter patel, General Manager at Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Thank you for voicing your concerns. However due to current restrictions we are not able to provide 100% of our guest hospitality services. Our rooms do have energy efficient a/c units which is what you were experiencing. We value your patronage and remain hopeful to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

Checked in quite late at night due to traveling from out of state, pleasant staff
Cleanliness is important to the staff/owner. Masks are worn for customers' safety which is very appreciated
Will stay again

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
peter patel, General Manager at Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 STAR review.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Just need a bed for the night? This inn will do if you’re not expecting much. As a diamond member I’ve been to many of the basic Best Western inns in the past, so I know what to expect when I stay in one. They are basic budget inns, usually cheaper than other brands. Some are well maintained and very nice, and some suffer from neglect.

I really had nothing to complain about with the actual accommodation (bed, shower, etc.) with this one. While not luxurious or especially remarkable, it was comfortable enough for a one-night stay for our road trip. The inn seemed to be well maintained.

The basic Best Western inns don’t seem to serve breakfast anymore. It would be nice and convenient if they at least served fruit, cereal, and milk. I suspect that they have now found a new cost cutting method by not serving any breakfast. Don’t let them tell you it’s due to COVID. It’s not. I have stayed at many hotels over the past year that have served a good breakfast. If you desire a hot breakfast, you will need to call a hotel before you make a reservation to determine if they actually do serve breakfast. In the morning this inn gave us a snack bag with water, granola bar, and an apple.

Favorite feature: Rain spray shower faucet

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
peter patel, General Manager at Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Dated hotel with small rooms. When I turned the bathroom exhaust fan on, black debris sprayed down all over the floor, toilet, and onto the clean bath towels. When I reported this to the clerk, his response was a non-empathetic "I’ll have someone check that out later.” The Covid pre-bagged breakfast consisted of a water, old apple, and a fruit/nut bar. Extremely poor value for the money! The only perks of this stay were the friendliness of the woman who checked us in and the comfort of the bed.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
peter patel, General Manager at Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

It is truly disheartening to hear that your stay was less than a 5 star experience. We appreciate your feedback and will share your feedback and comments to rest of our team.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

During a pandemic they maintain social distancing and all employees wear masks.
From the minute you walk in your are treated as a family member that go out of the way to ensure your comfort during the stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
peter patel, General Manager at Best Western Spring Hill Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.