“Wait was a little too long”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Smyrna
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The wait was a little too long however; the staff was very nice. Place was clean and food was good. We had to wait for people who were getting breakfast sandwiches and we were only getting a few donuts. They need to have two lines since donuts don't take but a few minutes.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Tasty doughnuts with friendly staff. The coffee is always hot. Great place to purchase DD K-Cups -- much cheaper than the grocery store. A family favorite!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I always get great service here from the friendly staff. The doughnuts and coffee are what you expect from Dunkin Donuts, fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I didn't grow up in the South. In the west, we had Winchell's. Not the cakey kind like Dunkin's, but not yeasty like the other major chain around here. Still, of the two, I totally prefer Dunkin's. This shop is a good one too. Clean and quick.

1  Thank nabenom
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I do like Dunkin' Donuts better than any other chain around here. Even if I can't look at the sign without thinking of the shirt "Drunkin' Grownups". Ah well. They at least have fluffy and not so heavily saturated eats. Some people go for their coffee, not me.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!