Malco Theater
Review Highlights
Nice theater

My son and I went Saturday afternoon to see A.X.L. Theater was clean and cool. Prices are not too... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
volmom2015
Smyrna, Tennessee
Just another theater

Reviewed 9 July 2018
christinao802
Smyrna, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews nice theater friendly staff concession stand great place to watch a movie close to home popcorn sound butter concessions date matinee teens tickets
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My son and I went Saturday afternoon to see A.X.L.
Theater was clean and cool. Prices are not too bad.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

too many people on their phones and talking. I see this in many ticketed venues I attend. Even though you have paid a price for a ticket it does not entitle you to talk and be on your phone. If you did not want to sit in silence you should have not purchased a ticket.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We go to Malco I’d say 5-10 times a year. Just went this past Saturday. We try to hit the matinees before the teens end up there in the evening. It is relatively clean and the prices are in range with other surrounding theaters. We usually get the Large Combo of popcorn and drink as you get free refills on a large. We get the little baggies from them to separate the popcorn among us. I would love to see them upgrade to The recliner seats.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Saw a movie for the first time in a long time and it was good.
The theater is clean and comfortable. Sound was excellent and the chairs are very comfortable.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We came the weekend the Incredibles came out. The ticket line was fairly short, but concessions took forever. A small popcorn was $6 and it was neither hot, nor buttery, nor fresh. The whole place was crowded on that Sunday afternoon. Very dirty. The floors and even the concession stand was littered with dropped popcorn and spilled drinks.