Malco Theater
Review Highlights
Nice theater

Nice theater that offers plenty of movie choices. I enjoy going to the early shows. The theaters... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018
TWilson21
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Nice theater

My son and I went Saturday afternoon to see A.X.L. Theater was clean and cool. Prices are not too... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
volmom2015
Smyrna, Tennessee

All reviews nice theater friendly staff concession stand great place to watch a movie close to home popcorn sound butter concessions date matinee teens tickets
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We go to Malco I’d say 5-10 times a year. Just went this past Saturday. We try to hit the matinees before the teens end up there in the evening. It is relatively clean and the prices are in range with other surrounding theaters. We usually get the Large Combo of popcorn and drink as you get free refills on a large. We get the little baggies from them to separate the popcorn among us. I would love to see them upgrade to The recliner seats.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Saw a movie for the first time in a long time and it was good.
The theater is clean and comfortable. Sound was excellent and the chairs are very comfortable.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We came the weekend the Incredibles came out. The ticket line was fairly short, but concessions took forever. A small popcorn was $6 and it was neither hot, nor buttery, nor fresh. The whole place was crowded on that Sunday afternoon. Very dirty. The floors and even the concession stand was littered with dropped popcorn and spilled drinks.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Malco seems to have some of the latest projectors and sound systems that make this theater a great place to go see a movie. They have a well stocked concession area as well.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank O7139AOmichaele
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love the charm of this theater! Friendly staff, it wasn't too cold (I was a little worried after reading some reviews) and was very clean! Will be going back to Malco Theater soon!!

Date of experience: August 2017