“Birthday party for my granddaughters”

Asuka Hibachi and Buffet
Ranked #98 of 168 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My granddaughters are two years and one day apart so we had a dinner party for them and we went out on the first one's birthday night. The restaurant was crowded but the food was kept available so you could get just about anything you wanted to eat. The food was delicious and as usual I tried as many selections as I could hold.
I recommend this place and if you have a group to feed you can certainly get the job done here. and I think everyone will leave well fed and pleased.
Give it a try.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My 8 year old son said “where did all the positive reviews come from? Their employees must’ve all rated the place favorably.” That tells you all you need to know about Asuka. Terrible food for a terrible price. Will not EVER even consider returning. Don’t make the same mistake we did. I brought up the fact that two of my 4 four family members didn’t even finish their first plate. Not even an apology from the manager.

1  Thank Lance M
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We love the buffet here. It is very clean, and has a great variety to choose from. Service is excellent!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Some of the reviews here almost scared us off, but I'm glad we gave it a try! We found Asuka to be clean, the food to be very tasty, and the staff to be friendly. Their egg foo yung is among the best I've ever had. Fresh, hot, good variety offered. We didn't take advantage of the hibachi grill, as we stuffed ourselves from the buffet, but the food on the grill looked fresh, and people were being served quickly. My only complaint is that it took much too long for our drinks to be refilled.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

While buffets are not our typical style - Asuka is always an easy, delicious option. Lots of variety - they have a decent sushi variety - and I love that you can get a fresh Mongolian BBQ cooked up at any time, all at one price. If you've got a group or a bunch of picky eaters, Asuka is a lifesaver - there's always something for everyone.

Also - their staff is very friendly! That's a huge bonus as well!

Been to Asuka Hibachi and Buffet? Share your experiences!