“Our first time--won't be our last!”

Asuka Hibachi and Buffet
Ranked #96 of 165 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Some of the reviews here almost scared us off, but I'm glad we gave it a try! We found Asuka to be clean, the food to be very tasty, and the staff to be friendly. Their egg foo yung is among the best I've ever had. Fresh, hot, good variety offered. We didn't take advantage of the hibachi grill, as we stuffed ourselves from the buffet, but the food on the grill looked fresh, and people were being served quickly. My only complaint is that it took much too long for our drinks to be refilled.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

While buffets are not our typical style - Asuka is always an easy, delicious option. Lots of variety - they have a decent sushi variety - and I love that you can get a fresh Mongolian BBQ cooked up at any time, all at one price. If you've got a group or a bunch of picky eaters, Asuka is a lifesaver - there's always something for everyone.

Also - their staff is very friendly! That's a huge bonus as well!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Had two or three short bars with a limited amount of Chinese food. Not much on the seafood side. Did enjoy the Hibachi grill. To me, the hibachi grill was the lifesaver for the restaurant. Good selection. Looked like they had sushi, but don't know how good it was.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Ate here for Sunday dinner after church. It was our first time eating here. Our first impression upon entering was that we were impressed with how big the buffet was. They have seven sections to the buffet. The place seems clean and the atmosphere pleasant. The reason for only three stars is the food quality and taste. I tried a number of items from the buffet. Some of it was okay, some was bad & I didn't eat it. Specifically the mushrooms tasted bad, the green beans had so much garlic I couldn't eat them, the chicken in the broccoli and chicken was stringy, the honeydew melon was green and hard. If we return I will try the hibachi grill. There was a long line there and I didn't see what they offered, but it would likely be better than the items I had from the buffet.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is the best buffet in Smyrna. Always great selections and food is always fresh and tasty. You must try

1  Thank ChrisF5024

Been to Asuka Hibachi and Buffet? Share your experiences!