“Always a good, fresh variety”

Asuka Hibachi and Buffet
Ranked #76 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 21 June 2017

While buffets are not our typical style - Asuka is always an easy, delicious option. Lots of variety - they have a decent sushi variety - and I love that you can get a fresh Mongolian BBQ cooked up at any time, all at one price. If you've got a group or a bunch of picky eaters, Asuka is a lifesaver - there's always something for everyone.

Also - their staff is very friendly! That's a huge bonus as well!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Had two or three short bars with a limited amount of Chinese food. Not much on the seafood side. Did enjoy the Hibachi grill. To me, the hibachi grill was the lifesaver for the restaurant. Good selection. Looked like they had sushi, but don't know how good it was.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Ate here for Sunday dinner after church. It was our first time eating here. Our first impression upon entering was that we were impressed with how big the buffet was. They have seven sections to the buffet. The place seems clean and the atmosphere pleasant. The reason for only three stars is the food quality and taste. I tried a number of items from the buffet. Some of it was okay, some was bad & I didn't eat it. Specifically the mushrooms tasted bad, the green beans had so much garlic I couldn't eat them, the chicken in the broccoli and chicken was stringy, the honeydew melon was green and hard. If we return I will try the hibachi grill. There was a long line there and I didn't see what they offered, but it would likely be better than the items I had from the buffet.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is the best buffet in Smyrna. Always great selections and food is always fresh and tasty. You must try

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I was first impressed with the decor. It is very calming and simple. It's a very peaceful place to dine. All the music was from the 1970's. Nothing loud or fast paced.

The buffet is well laid out. I didn't try the Mongolian grill option, only the buffet.

My husband alwasy judges a restaurant by their wonton soup. He said the soup on the buffet was close to perfection. The wontons were firm and the broth tasty.

The fried rice has excellent flavor and texture. The crab rangoon was the best I've tasted in a long time. It was the perfect combination of crab and cream cheese flavors. The wrappers were nice and crispy.

I had a sampling of chicken and pork and all were delicious. I like my General Tso chicken spicy and theirs was just the right amout of heat.

The lunch tab came to just over $20 for the two of us. A little more pricy that other Asian restaurants in the area but not enough to really make price a decision maker.