“Sunday After Church”

Asuka Hibachi and Buffet
Ranked #67 of 158 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We come here often on Sundays after church and it's excellent, any other time it's been average at best. Timing is everything

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Regular here. Good food atmosphere and service. Something for everyone. Variety in food choices plenty of seating for large groups.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Arrived at 8oclock on a Sunday 2 hrs from closing and they did not replace empty selections. Worst Chinese buffet experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

When it first opened it was very good. But lately the food has been okay at best. Sometimes the food is only slightly warm and they don't change up a whole lot, which basically means you're eating the same thing every time you go. I guess I expect a bit too much for a buffet...like very warm food and not something like I'm eating leftovers.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was the steam coming from the food. Everything was hot and fresh looking. I have 5 kids and they all had a lot to choose from. I highly recommend this place. My server was a very nice guy. This is by far the best buffet I ever visit. I wish they will add snow crabs on the buffet. Which is my family favorite.