All reviews ducks and geese overlooks the river little pigeon river pigeon forge balcony overlooking motel rates furnishings
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I have to say, the staff is the worst I've ever encountered. I lived in a motel for 4 years because of my job and I've never experienced a staff that was as rude as these people. If they my employees, they'd be fired on the spot.
The advertised price of their rooms was $39.95, yet, they charged over $100. This is not counting the $100 security deposit that they don't inform you of.
Can you say No amenities. No hair dryer, no microwave, and above all, the tv didn't even work. The overall condition of the room was probably a 4 put of 10. The cleanliness I'd say was a 3 out of 10.
Again, staff was absolutely useless and the rudest I've ever encountered. If you're unlucky and rent one of their rooms, I'm sorry...I tried to warn you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Concerned4U2
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Everything was ok. The only thing I really didn't like is you had to give a deposit and if you didn't take any of their property you would get your deposit back. After loading our things in the car we had to wait on housekeeping to come to the room. In front of us she checked drawers,checked everything to see if we stold anything. Turned the tv on and off. I guess they thought we might break it. Even checked to see if we took there plastic lawn chairs outside. It made us feel like they didn't trust us . Like we were common thieves! This was the first hotel I have stayed in that does this.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This motel has been around for years and has been a very economical and good place to stay. If I have ever had problems they were always very quick to correct them. Remodel has really helped to upgrade the rooms. Nice small pool.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in this charming spot on the Little Pigeon River outside of the congestion of Pigeon Forge. Reasonable ratés & comfy room with a balcony overlooking the surrounding splendor add to the value. First time in Sevierville

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Room stinks like cigarettes but said never a smoking room. Towel smell the same. Burn mark on console & blanket! No bath mat or clock. Not worth the price 59.99 & 69.99 on Friday. Beds not soft. You enter from outside so really a motel not hotel. Would not give AARP discount or the 39.99 advertised on marquee.

Stayed: June 2017