“Farm fresh!!!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Elvira's Cafe is an escape from mundane. Delicious homemade food prepared with love by real people who love what they do and care for each other.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here on our way back from Cades Cove. Just looked like a friendly place and home like feel. I had the fried green tomato BLT and my dad the chicken and waffles. Absolutely delicious. The bacon was so good!!!!
Mom had clam chowder soup which she said was delicious too!!
And the flower garden along the path in front was very kept and beautiful.
The gentleman that walked around had a nice personal word with everyone.
Def recommend!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an unexpected find as we drove back from activities in Townsend. We saw the cute restaurant set up from the road and pulled in. The menu was super surprising because it is somewhat in the middle of nowhere, and that's generally not where you expect to find crepes! But the ingredients were all so fresh and the sauces etc had delicious twists. My husband ordered a chicken crepe with a honey dip on the side that he raved about. I ordered a turkey burger with avocado and it was well done and delicious. The sweet potato fries were crunchy, the chicken salad for my son was great. My husband even purchased a little painting hanging on the wall. It was a great meal, a relaxed environment, with friendly service. Safe travels!

1  Thank Laurenrenae
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Passing through Wears Valley on the way to Pigeon Forge stopped at this restaurant. We were there on Friday night (only open for dinner Friday and Saturday 4:30-8, other times daily for breakfast and lunch). Business was brisk, you can eat inside or out on the porch, country atmosphere. I had chicken strips with "real" mashed potatoes and fresh fried okra. All very good. Would definitely stop here again if in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love going there. Plenty of food, reasonable prices. Love the sides! The fried potatoes with onions, yum. Pickeled beets, delicious! Servers are so sweet, quick serve. Elvira often comes around to make sure all is right!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I visited Elvira's Cafe on our last night in TN. What a fabulous restaurant! From the moment we walked up the stairs and met a local artist, William Joseph Jones, to the time we left, we were treated like family. The paintings by this artist helped to set the beautiful ambiance of this restaurant. The food was absolutely excellent, the best grilled catfish I have ever had, and the service was outstanding. We loved our visit to this Wears Valley restaurant and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to eat in beautiful Wears Valley. What a breath of fresh air from the hustle and bustle of Pigeon Forge. Thank you so much, Elvira, for this wonderful establishment!

1  Thank carrie242018