“Nice cabin, no internet”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the front of the cabin
View of outside of the cabin rocking chairs and hot tub on back deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the front of the cabin
View of outside of the cabin
rocking chairs and hot tub on back deck
Relax in the Rocking chairs and enjoy the view
back deck
Living Area, electric fire logs, air mattress plenty of seating area
Living area, Queen air mattress two couches, flat screen TV,electric fireplace
Beautiful kitchen! and equipped with everything you need
view from kitchen
View as you walk inside cabin
bedroom 1.. king bed, chester, night stand and private bathroom
bedroom 1.. king bed, chester, night stand and private bathroom
bathroom 1 with tub/shower
bathroom 1 sink
Bedroom 2 with queen bed, dresser, night stands, TV and entrance to bathroom from bedroom
bathroom 2 with tub/shower
bathroom 2 sink
Hot Tub On Back Deck
View from dek
Great Smoky Mountains, picture taken 04/14/2015 from the cabin on the deck
Go ahead and rent you a boat or bring yours and enjoy the LAKE!
Swimming pool for guests only
Kids love playing on the play ground and you even have a picnic to sit and watch if you want to
Pool with lounge chairs
Boat docks and ramps, right across from pool
ramp and steps located on willard way so you can walk to play ground & pool or even lake
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SSchuh417
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Nice cabin, no internet”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Susan was very helpful and accommodating leading up to our trip. The cabin was exactly what we expected, and we loved our stay. The only issue was that the internet didn't work, when we tried to log on we were automatically directed to a page saying the account had been suspended and to be sure that the payments are current. I tried to call Susan to see if she could get it sorted out, her advice was to reset the wireless router; I did and there still was no internet. When I called her back her response was "I'm here to tell you, the account's not suspended" (I have attached a screenshot of the page). When I read the page that we were automatically sent to, she said that it was bundled with the satellite TV (which was working fine). She said that she would try to contact the owner and get back to me, but I didn't hear from her the rest of the weekend. Being that we were staying at the cabin to "get away" so to speak, no internet wasn't that big of a deal. However, I was not really impressed with how Susan handled the situation, the "I'm here to tell you" thing kind of put me off a little bit. I was nothing but polite, and didn't feel that response was very courteous.

Other than that, we absolutely loved our stay at Mountain Splendor! You absolutely cannot beat the experience for this price. Though, now that I'm writing this review there was one other very MINOR thing. The dumpsters were in a rather inconvenient location for where our cabin (and several others) were located. If there could be a dumpster area at the top of the hill where these cabins are, it would be much more convenient.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Lack of wi-fi and response when reported
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing