“Great time!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gcdeimeke
Martinsburg, Missouri
“Great time!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked this Condo for 4 of us and it was perfect. The four year old and 12 year old each had their own place to sleep -- they really liked the Myrphy bed! Our only regret is that we had so many activities booked in the area for our short stay, that we didn't get to stay longer and enjoy the pool and view. Everything was clean and well kept. Thanks for your hospitality!

Sarah k
“English Mountain”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is my first online review of anything. Let me start by saying the drive up the mountain was not nearly as bad as I thought. The condo was a long drive from any store(45 minutes) but the drive is beautiful. Make sure you follow the directions sent to you. Google maps will have you turning all over the place. It is a straight shot up there. Follow alpine drive. The pictures online dont do this place justice. Everything was perfect. Im actually very jealous of all the hardwood and tile. I want it at my house. The wifi connected easily. The condo was cool. Someone had already turned on the AC. We went swimming at the pool everyday we stayed. The walk down and back up is a bit brutal if you are out of shape like me. My calves are still cramping. Also be careful if the steps are wet because they are very slippery. My son slide down. The pool is heated but very shaded so still on the cool side. Also we learned that your voice echos ALOT when you are down at the pool. I stayed with the intention of not doing anything. No plans at all. My kids were very bored so we went to an awesome flea market on sunday. Check that out. Its open on weekends. I would definatly stay again but this time by myself. The kids were not amused. 10 out of 10.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$60
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing