All reviews ghost hunting ghost hunt weekends paranormal investigation down to earth walls are thin midnight snack old building southern home cooking no doubt food was great off the beaten path chocolate gravy can't wait to go back chad group activity morin
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The Thomas House Hotel in Red Boiling Springs, TN was a stay I will not soon forget. As a matter of fact it will remain in my mind and heart forever! I had the best trip there! The owners of the hotel and their family will teach you what true Southern Hospitality is all about! I would go back any day just for the food alone! Holy wow, can they feed you!! It was delicious! All homemade, served at the table, and very generous! They offered so much to choose from, not like the typical B&B with just a few blan, boring choices. I love that the hotel is from the 1800's. I love that period in time and if you do too you will love this place. If you are looking for sparkling brand new amenities, this wouldn't be the place for you, but if you are looking for a place that is rich in history, story, and character, go here. Thanks to the family for a great stay!! HIghly Recommended!!

Room Tip: Ask ahead of time about the rooms, they vary in size and bed number. Make sure you tell them what you are looking for so they can find exactly the right room for you!
1  Thank Mosskat
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We went to The Thomas House for a paranormal investigation because we saw it on Ghost Hunters. I was very excited to get to actually stay in the place I was investigating. I was anticipating a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere and I was NOT disappointed! Evenlyn sat and talked with us and told us stories that were fun and interesting to hear. Destiny, our server for our meals was GREAT! She was so friendly and very attentive to our every need. The Thomas House is a very historic and interesting place to stay. Not to mention...being a bed and breakfast...we all had our own restroom facilities!!! If I had one thing to mention for an improvement it would be possibly look at new mattresses. Ours was way soft, but did not really affect my sleeping. If you want a place to get away and be taken care of...take a visit to The Thomas House. We will be going back!

Room Tip: There was not a pool or a fitness center, but did not want to rate it low because that is not a reason to lower the average rating.
1  Thank cnieten
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This past weekend we visited the Thomas House Hotel bed and breakfast with the Ghost Hunt Weekend crew to do our first paranormal investigation. We had an absolute wonderful time and the owners of the hotel were very friendly. The house was full of beautiful antiques and everything was very clean. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone! The crew from Ghost Hunt Weekends were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history of the home and the paranormal experiences that have occurred there. We had a great time :)

Reviewed 7 August 2012

I stayed at the Thomas House for an overnight stay last weekend with Ghost Hunt Weekends with a few friends. The place is amazing! It's like stepping back in time as soon as you enter the door. The owners and their family are the friendliest people you will ever meet, and they cook up some excellent food!

Each room is different. There are no two alike, each with many antique furnishings!

If you are looking for a place to get away from it all, there is no better place to do it than at the Thomas House!

I look forward to visiting again.

1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Thomas House recently and absolutely fell in love with the place.
We have never stayed at a place that by the end of our stay we felt like part of the family. The Cole's are so friendly and welcoming we did not want to leave. The food is excellent, and the charming history of the inn is mesmerizing. We loved listening to Evelyn,David and Darrell tell stories about the inn. We were there for the Ghost Hunt Weekend with Chad Moran and it was quite eye opening. What an amazing weekend adventure. We plan to return to the Thomas House Inn as often as possible and will recommend to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: The suite was an excellent room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple