“Three knuckleball strikes.”
Review of River Bend Inn

River Bend Inn
Ranked #61 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The price was right, but the surprises overpowered the good. 1st, we were given a handicapped room without being forewarned which dashed my wife's hopes of a bath; 2nd, the desk manager was non-apologetic and basically apathetic in response to both my disappointment and my wife's expressed displeasure. 3rd, the "free" breakfast was overpriced. The indifferent service curbing our two nights may have been due to the desk manager being on duty at night and in the morning. The Inn was not terrible! It was clean and in a good location with good parking.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prbaxter7

Reviewed 1 January 2012

What a great place to stay! The bathrooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. It was amazingly quiet considering it's on the strip. Awesome experience!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I was very surprised at how clean the hotel was considering the great price. I only stayed one night but I gave this hotel a four because for the price it was a great deal. As a regular traveler, I know to stay away from the rooms across from ice machines and such so I have no idea what that would have been like and you could hear some noise from the halls but as I stated....for the price the room was very clean, the bathroom was very clean and the beds were firm and comfortable. If you book online and you are told that reservations are required for parking this is not true, there is plenty of free parking. Enjoy your stay, I did!

Room Tip: Since there is a little noise in the hall I might ask for a room away from the ice machine and snack...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2011

My wife and I along with our grandchildren have stayed here in the past and are very pleased with the staff along with the layout of the rooms and the level of comfort. The hotel is convenient to area attractions and restaurants. My grandchildren love the indoor pool.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Toni V
Reviewed 10 December 2011

The River Bend Inn is a excellent hotel. The lobby and hotel are very clean. The workers are friendly and very helpful. My room had a ref and micro which was nice. I always had plenty of towels, shampoo, and lotions for my convience. My room was also equipped with a hair dryer, coffee pot, iron, and ironing board. The beds were comfortable with a lot of pillows. The indoor pool and fitness center were great. They also offer a good continental breakfast. The River Bend Inn has very competitive rates and you receive a lot for a little money!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends