1,688 results
All reviews fountain view rooftop pool margarita machine fountain show rain shower frozen concoction maker jimmy buffett valet staff ferris wheel keurig coffee maker rooms are huge the river presidential suite hotel is beautiful parking lot is gas fireplace loved this hotel
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The hotel is very nice and the staff for the most part are great.
We had 2 problems.
Firstly, we had an upgraded suite and added a margarita package. This room was close to $300 per night. We had margaritas one night on our balcony and watched the fountain, which was very nice by the way. we left our blender and glasses in the sink expecting them to be cleaned. But when we got back to room next evening, they were still dirty and the staff had left a small bottle of dish detergent next to it as if to say, "clean it yourself". That was a minor issue and we kind of chuckled at it.

The big issue came when we were checking out. We had our vehicle at valet and called down to get it brought up as we had to go to airport. When we go to pick up our vehicle, they could not find the keys and we were getting close to missing our flight. After searching they realized that the night attendant must have taken the keys home.
We finally talked them in to getting us a taxi and they would deliver vehicle back to rental company at the airport. Our rental needed to be fuelled up before it was dropped at the airport and the hotel offered to do this and pay for the fuel. The airport was 45 minutes or so away, and we made it there with less than 5 mins to spare. We actually would not have made it if it weren't for the taxi driver that risked getting a speeding ticket to get us there. When I received the bill for my rental, I had a charge for fuel at rental company rates which is way over priced. I have emailed the hotel twice with my concern and all I get back is a "thank you for your email".

I hate doing a bad review and would not if the hotel had responded to my emails. It is actually a very nice hotel in a great location, but they need to do some work on customer service.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 367kevin
Renie C, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Dear Kevin;
I apologize for the incident with your keys and am more than happy to make things right! Please simply call the hotel directly and ask for a manager and we will be happy to resolve any issues. Our email address is info@margaritavilleislandhotel.com and does not have an auto reply; therefore, I am concerned you are emailing an incorrect address. Since your correspondence has not been received, we do not know your last name and are unable to reach out to you directly. I am so sorry you did not call us when you received your bill so we could have immediately made things right. If you will give us a call we will do everything we can to make you happy. Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I swear this was the nicest hotel I've ever been in! The hotel location was perfect, the hotel itself looked gorgeous and the room was huge! It was so luxurious and even with a village view the cheaper room we still had a lovely balcony with nice views. I cannot recommend this place enough and it was so clean! I cannot wait to go back.

Stayed: November 2016

Dear Alyson; I can not tell you enough how happy we all are that YOU were so happy with your hotel experience! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We took two of our Grandson on a short getaway to the Mountains.
We stayed on the riverside, more like a creek to me, for one night.
The room was very nice, two queen beds, fireplace, small refrigerator, tile floors and a large shower stall. The wife went shopping and we went to the Arcade, and did some rides. We had a great time.
The poolside room would have been nice to watch the water works and the people out wondering around.

Room Tip: Riverside was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for bringing your grandson to Margaritaville Island Hotel! We appreciate your comments and are glad you had a nice visit. Next time you visit, you may want to request a fountain room so you all can enjoy the fountain shows! Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We visited here 2 years ago and back again this year. The hotel is a great location. We had a room with a fountain view, which is beautiful. We loved listening to Jeff at night in the bar (he is great!!!!). Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Fountain view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for returning to Margaritaville Island Hotel. We will be certain to pass along your comments to Jeff! Thank you so much for your great review!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary there. Josey, at the front desk,answered all my questions, and even sent me a list of places we could go to renew our vows. My friend and I visited the spa to have a manicure and our hair done. Ashley did our nails and Jennifer did our hair and make-up. They both did an amazing job!! The hotel team put.out rose petals in our room with 2 champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge. I have ever been on a vacation like this!! If you want to have an amazing vacation, this is ther tion,

Room Tip: River view rooms are quiet.Fountain and village rooms have more noise.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie M

Dear Julie;
Thank you so much for celebrating your 40th anniversary at Margaritaville Island Hotel! It means alot to us that you chose to celebrate with us and we are so happy you had a memorable stay. I will be sure and pass your comments along to Josey at the Front Desk and Ashley and Jennifer at the spa!