“The show is very fast paced and the talent is outstanding”

Country Tonite Theatre
Ranked #12 of 90 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Repeatedly voted the “#1 Show in the Smokies Year after year”! No matter your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you’re going to love! Experience this two-hour powerhouse production that features the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. There is a variety of performances, not just country! You'll enjoy sidesplitting comedy acts, youth performers, bluegrass and moving gospel and patriotic songs that pay tribute to the veterans serving our great country every single day. More songs, more talent, more energy, and more fun. More memories for you and your family. With all this and Country Tonite being the most award winning show in the Smokies, it’s not hard to see why you just can’t miss this Pigeon Forge show! The 1,500 seat multi-million dollar theatre is located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge and is a equipped with state-of the art sound and lighting. Plus there are two giant video screens! .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have seen the show several times and are always impressed with the quality. They cover a wide range of country music.

1  Thank JerryJerow

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It would like to say that the country tonite show is an amazing show for the Christmas season they started out with the normal show first them it moves to the Christmas show next they have some comedy in the show with memaw it was so funny this is the first show I been to that comes out and shakes the veterans hands. Now to the Christmas parts they have a little bit of everything from a blues Christmas to a country Christmas to a 50’s Christmas the ending how they do the nativity is excellent I can’t tell what happens so next time when you are in the pigeon forge area at Christmas stop and see this show

1  Thank Nathan T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only half of the show was christmas.for entire show most were not well known songs.not interested in awful skits of bubba and meemaw.why are they highliting a 12yr.boy sibger?voice was not that good.with all the awesome local talent,and you gave us that?your male vocalist who sang o holy night,should get more songs.why only the chorus of holy night?it was the best song by far.i can't recommend this show.ushers insult you.not every ticket window was open.they stall you entering the theatre,trying to get you to let them take your picture.went home with a headache.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As we have done in years past, my wife and I went to see the Christmas Show @ Country Tonite. Last evening The entire show was the best you see and living here we have seen them all. Their tribute to Christmas and especially the vets left me with a lump in my throat and tears on my Cheeks. The talent and costumes are fantastic.I could go on and on, but rather than that I will let you decide. One thing; I sure hope MeMa finds the 5th husband. Go see what that is about.

1  Thank Dick B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A high energy, highly talented, action packed two plus hours of sheer enjoyment! A true value, fun for the whole family, wonderful entertainment. We loved it and will return..

1  Thank Jim K