Book In Advance

from US$36.99
from US$29.95
from US$50.48
2,031 results
All reviews country music kevin wilson young performers costume changes harmonica player christmas show classic country beautiful costumes entire cast second half high energy singing and dancing in town great entertainment two hours all ages great family
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

It would like to say that the country tonite show is an amazing show for the Christmas season they started out with the normal show first them it moves to the Christmas show next they have some comedy in the show with memaw it was so funny this is the first show I been to that comes out and shakes the veterans hands. Now to the Christmas parts they have a little bit of everything from a blues Christmas to a country Christmas to a 50’s Christmas the ending how they do the nativity is excellent I can’t tell what happens so next time when you are in the pigeon forge area at Christmas stop and see this show

1  Thank 142nathant
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Only half of the show was christmas.for entire show most were not well known songs.not interested in awful skits of bubba and meemaw.why are they highliting a 12yr.boy sibger?voice was not that good.with all the awesome local talent,and you gave us that?your male vocalist who sang o holy night,should get more songs.why only the chorus of holy night?it was the best song by far.i can't recommend this show.ushers insult you.not every ticket window was open.they stall you entering the theatre,trying to get you to let them take your picture.went home with a headache.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

As we have done in years past, my wife and I went to see the Christmas Show @ Country Tonite. Last evening The entire show was the best you see and living here we have seen them all. Their tribute to Christmas and especially the vets left me with a lump in my throat and tears on my Cheeks. The talent and costumes are fantastic.I could go on and on, but rather than that I will let you decide. One thing; I sure hope MeMa finds the 5th husband. Go see what that is about.

1  Thank Dick B
Reviewed 10 November 2017

A high energy, highly talented, action packed two plus hours of sheer enjoyment! A true value, fun for the whole family, wonderful entertainment. We loved it and will return..

1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Wonderful entertainment, a great variety show, all performers were very talented. Amazing young performers.

Date of experience: September 2017