“great informative”
Review of Photo Fast Tours - CLOSED

Photo Fast Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Reviewed 6 March 2015

Jane was great. Had 2 different tours. Went to bushes baked bean factory. Had a great tour inside the factory. The drive was very informative. Local items of interest. Dolly parton's homestead, school and rental cabins. Went to the dam. Nice photo opertunity. Dandridge town tour was great. Had lunch at a nice quiant place. Was given ample time to walk throughout the town. Shop, have ice cream,talk with people from the area. Went to the arts and crafts community in gatlinburg, had a great massage and smoothe. Jane was a lot of fun to hang with. She gave alot of information, not found in pamplets.

6  Thank posionone

Reviewed 8 September 2014

This is our first tour with Rich and Jane. We get to take another one tomorrow, we can't wait!!! Our tour today was excellent, they treat you like family and we were always alameda and laughing!! Thanks Rich and Jane!! We will do this again tomorrow and the next time we are in town!!

4  Thank MKHutchison
Reviewed 2 September 2014

My husband and I have been taking tours with Rich and Jane for 3 or 4 years now. As I plan my annual trip to the area, I look first to see what tours they are giving and on what particular day. I then plan my trip around what I want to do with them. They have become great friends and we look forward to spending time with them each summer. This year we spent the entire day with them touring parts of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg during the morning and then we drove up to Cumberland Gap in the afternoon. We enjoyed three meals with them and a lot of laughs during the day. We look forward to our next visit. Look them up the next time you are in town. You will not be disappointed.

6  Thank MySpecialLady
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I came from Miami for a one week stay in Gatlinburg. We were lucky to be introduced to the nicest couple who took us around to know the area. Rich and Jane are the best. NICE PEOPLE. Very knowlegeable and pleasant and they really know the area. We went to the Smokies on a day tour of Cades Cove, Jane showed us everything and gave us a nice history lesson. Best lunch ever!!! At night Rick took us to see Lou Vuto and we had a ball. Yesterday we went to the dinner cruise on the Tenessee river, the food was good and Rick really knows his stuf.

1  Thank marcosd305
Reviewed 19 July 2014

With this being my first trip to the Smokey Mountains I thought a tour would be a great way to get a lay of he land. I felt that the owner Jane was like having a family friend take you around. We did the one that visited Cades's Cove and I went with my kids 9 and 13. She picked a local place for lunch, local cupcake shop and stopped to get pictures along the way! We got to see a mama bear and cubs feeding. Highly suggest.

2  Thank Bellagelato