“Best guides in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg”
Review of Photo Fast Tours - CLOSED

Photo Fast Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife and I came from Miami for a one week stay in Gatlinburg. We were lucky to be introduced to the nicest couple who took us around to know the area. Rich and Jane are the best. NICE PEOPLE. Very knowlegeable and pleasant and they really know the area. We went to the Smokies on a day tour of Cades Cove, Jane showed us everything and gave us a nice history lesson. Best lunch ever!!! At night Rick took us to see Lou Vuto and we had a ball. Yesterday we went to the dinner cruise on the Tenessee river, the food was good and Rick really knows his stuf.

1  Thank marcosd305

Reviewed 19 July 2014

With this being my first trip to the Smokey Mountains I thought a tour would be a great way to get a lay of he land. I felt that the owner Jane was like having a family friend take you around. We did the one that visited Cades's Cove and I went with my kids 9 and 13. She picked a local place for lunch, local cupcake shop and stopped to get pictures along the way! We got to see a mama bear and cubs feeding. Highly suggest.

2  Thank Bellagelato
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent tour very informative and lots of fun. Our tour guides Jane and Rich were great they were very knowledgeable of the local areas and we had lots of fun.The whole tour was very enjoyable.I would definitely recommend this tour no matter how old or young you are. Very Enjoyable!!!

1  Thank Darlene V
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a great tour with Jane. She was very informative and funny. Willing to stop anywhere we wanted. I even got to see bears. Love the restaurant we had lunch at. Also the cin buns at the cupcake bakery were the best. Please Jane could you send me the picture of the bear. Thanks Willie & George

1  Thank Willie S
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We LOVED the tours given by Jane & Rich through Photo Fast. Great personalities, lots of local knowledge, fun facts...just fun, fun fun! :)