“Great deal for the money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Terry Evanswood & The Wonders of Magic

Terry Evanswood & The Wonders of Magic
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks. It's the best value in town at only $14.99 + tax for all ages. Prepare to be Dazzled by one of the World's Greatest Magicians, Terry Evanswood. A 75-minute magical variety show for all ages! Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations, classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes topped off with a heartfelt message of hope, love and a reminder of the real “Wonders” of the magical world we share! After the show, enjoy the Hall of Magic. Meet the great magicians of yesteryear in this FREE museum of magic’s history. See artifacts, costumes, props, autographs and personal memorabilia from an amazing collection of magicians including Blackstone, Thurston and even the Great Houdini!
Chattanooga
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great deal for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Terry Evanswood is a great, award-winning magician. His show at Wonderworks was not as great as when he had his own place, but much cheaper. I do miss the tigers!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank amypmom23

Chatsworth, Georgia, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magic at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

It was fun for all ages! Trick after magic trick. Non stop action!

Visited February 2012
Easley
“Best show in town!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Terry Evanswood's show has made an impact on my entire family! We were amazed! We have been watching his show for over 7 years now and keep going back for more!! My son has taken an interest in magic because of Terry and is now doing his own shows!! Don't miss out on this exciting show!!

Visited April 2011
“Must see! #1 for a reason”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

we hadn't planned on going, but we are glad we did. It was very entertaining, great for kids. They are still talking about it.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

I took my fiance and child to see Terry's show. I must say I enjoyed it as much as my child did. I think you will enjoy it too.

Visited August 2011