“very nice and clean”

Game Room at Lookout Lodge
First Floor Bedroom at Lookout Lodge
View from Lookout Lodge
Winter View of Lookout Lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

leeza4722
Wisconsin
“very nice and clean”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Overall we had a very good experience. The cabin was clean, roomy, and comfortable. The views were beautiful! A few suggestions if you are staying there....bring camp/bag chairs as the porches have the chairs divided up (if you want to sit out together as a group). Also, only found 2 sheets (flat) for two pull-out beds. I would have packed 2 extra sheet sets had I known that. I would also bring extra dish towels/rags as there was only one set to use. The only real problem we had was the garbage situation. We had 14 guests, so with recycling (which they don't to there) we had a LOT of garbage. We were instructed to put it out in locked cage area, which wasn't nearly big enough to house all the trash we made. A friendly neighbor saw us struggling and took some of it for us. Bringing our own washable water bottles along to reduce garbage would have helped. Also, I would recommend "google-ing" things you plan on doing (directions/etc.) ahead of time, as none of our phones could pick up any service. Overall, we were very happy, just thought I'd mention a few things to help better prepare people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: views
Liked least: no garbage pick-up
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Texas
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Suzanne P
“Exceeded my expectations....”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I was very pleased with the quality of the cabin itself and the spaciousness for a family reunion. 6 full bathrooms are very rare and they were so convenient for all my nieces and cousins on our all girl getaway! I would definitely book this cabin again..... By the way Dollywood was a quality act too!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mobile Alabama
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Aiken SC
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing