Baymont by Wyndham Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$70
US$62
  • Free Breakfast
Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$130
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$166
Timbers Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$80
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$103
Agoda.com
Willow Brook Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$146
1,130 results
All reviewsthe riverroom was cleanbalcony overlooking the creekcovered parkingstay there againcontinental breakfastpancake housean older hotellittle pigeon riverducks and geeseoffice staffqueen bedtrolley stopthe main dragnice place to stayoatmealdixie stampede
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My sister and I didn't want to leave! The room we had was awesome, it was clean and in a great location. The back balcony over the creek was a relaxing place to sit in the morning and late at night with rocking chairs and the sounds of the rushing water below. The FREE breakfast was an added bonus! There is a trolley stop right in front of the hotel, so park and ride. The bathroom was on the small side but had an amazing shower with enough water pressure to soothe you for a great nights sleep in the very comfortable beds! PLEASE, don't let the 2 star rating keep you away, I admit I was skeptical, and I'm so glad I went ahead and stayed here, I'm already planning a return trip. Creekstone Inn will be my place to stay for many years!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reeda J
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted that you will be staying with us again in the future! We are excited to announce that we have just begun the process of updating our rooms at Creekstone Inn. All of our rooms will have new bathroom tile, vanity tops, sinks and art work. We look forward to hearing what you think of all the improvements!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a 2 Star hotel so it is somewhat dated, but was perfect for our family. My daughter and her friend are hiking the AT so we liked the sink separating the two beds. It provided some privacy. Also the balcony enabled some airing out of sleeping bags. The breakfast was fantastic. Teresa kept everything stocked and clean. There was sausage, eggs, hash browns, biscuits, gravy, grits, oatmeal, cereal and the best pancakes. Easy parking under the building.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Recfowler
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay at the Creekstone Inn. It takes a lot of ambition to hike the AT, good luck and enjoy. Our split room design is great for friends, families and couples traveling together, they give more privacy than a standard hotel room. Our breakfast buffet has really become a favorite and Teresa does a great job. We are making improvements to the hotel as we strive to give our guest's the best vacation ever.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had looked at this place last year but was unsure. We booked this year and it was great, we ended up bringing an extra kid and the hotel got us a bigger room to fit our needs, room was clean and nice. Location was great too.
The breakfast was very good.
Great place we will be returning to

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and we're glad you will be returning. I'm glad to hear you had a clean, comfortable room and our location is great for getting around to the local attractions without having to use the parkway. Once the weather warms up we will also have the tubes out for use on the river or in the pool.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

the room we got is nice. I really like the creek outside on the back porch. the elevator is slow but usable. breakfast has eggs sausage and biscuits and gravy. I hope we stay here again. you can even see krispy Kreme doughnuts from here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shawn C
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words. Our staff prides themselves on providing our guests with a pleasant memorable stay and will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our balconies certainly are a wonderful way to relax at the end of a busy day here in Pigeon Forge, and the view is beautiful year round! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The worst! I was anticipating to stay at WG Resort- subcontracted here due to fires. Mold in the shower/rm, heat only works in 1st half of rm, no hot water. Very unfriendly staff- not what I would expect in Pigeon Forge! Left 4 days early- no refund. Very sketchy! No for my family- forever!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Creekstone Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

I would like to apologize for your stay not being 100% satisfactory. If you left early you should contact West Gate Resorts for any refunds you may be due, they are the ones that you paid, we bill only for nights stayed with us.