All reviews continental breakfast room was clean recommend this hotel king bed mountains driveway
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms were not cleaned at all. The bed I found out had red spot in it found that disturbing. I hope they get their act together and next time it's much cleaner. Pool wasn't bad it was nice and clean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hunteryeagy
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Caught a really good deal on Hotels.com and stayed here for 4 nights.

Staff was great and helped us with finding places to eat and our way around....and rooms were CLEAN and COMFORTABLE......however....

It may sayon website it is in "walking" distance of some things but it is not truly accessable without a car....the driveway is very steep and the average person could probably not easily walk it.

Wifi is spotty.....Breakfast is lacking (unless you want toast and cold cereal)

If you are looking for a resort....this is not it.....if you are looking for a place to sleep at a reasonable price you've found it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place was a great find for a group of people who had their accommodations fall through. The only downside was the air conditioning wasn’t working in the hallways. Outside of that issue I would recommend this place to people.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Filthy carpet, outdated, nasty, dangerous place to stay. Pictures and videos attached are fairly self explanatory. I thought I was booking a different hotel and clicked on this one by mistake. Made a non refundable reservation for two nights. That was first and second mistake. Dangerous outlet by the bed, water coming out sideways out of the sink ( and that was after I used my finger to dislodge crude holding back the water), burn in bedspread that you know in your gut is filthy, outdated hotel from the outside in. Check in staff were nice and that was even after dealing with Priceline errors which took 45 mins to correct. BTW, clicked on them by mistake. Will not ever make that mistake again. So much for rushing to schedule due to spotty cell service driving through the mountains. My opinion is EVEN if you must stay outside the city proper to book a decent hotel, do it. I will never stay here again. We haven’t used the shower yet. Wonder what that will be like?? Not good is my guess.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We made our reservations and needed 3 rooms and were told they would be together. On check in they had one room on 2nd floor and the other 2 on the 4th floor. For the first two days we received no maid service and was told they only had one working and
she was still working which was around 6pm... Hello we left early and was the second floor and they still had not reached our room. So when all of us come down to bring our trash and get towels the man at the desk said y'all are taking all my towels....ummm yes we all need them. The breakfast is terrible and not many choices. As far as the room it's fine for the price but we will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family