“Clean Room, Worn Out”
Review of All Season Suites

All Season Suites
Ranked #37 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 1 March 2017

First impression was not good at all. Weeds, trash, cigarette butts, dead overgrown shrubs plus a ladder and equipment blocking our entrance. Our suite was a nice size and clean. The carpet was new and the suite was recently spray painted. I know it was spray painted because paint was on the bathroom vanity, shelf, etc. paint was peeling off of the doors. My guess is it wasn't the right paint for the door material. The stool for the vanity was gross. I put a towel on it because I didn't even want my clothes touching the seat. The mattresses were comfortable but linens not good. I check for bed bugs and was not happy to see various stains on the mattress pad plus some suspicious fibers. The pillow was stained. The bedspread should not even be on the bed. There should always be a white washable cover of some sort so it is easy to see that it has been washed. The bed skirts were torn and frayed. Curtains loose from curtain hooks. The kitchen chair seat was torn. The suite had a kitchenette but was not furnished. Not a single spoon or cup. Guests have to go to he reservation desk for kitchen equipment! We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot rate the breakfast. We left a day early.

Room Tip: The only good room is one that isn't in this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MaryAnnandPat
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Im so sorry that you had some issues with the property during your visit. We are in fact in the mist of a major renovation to correct the problems you just listed and give the property a new updated apperance and that does cause things to be out of place that normally are not. I am so sorry for the property not looking its best during your stay. However I do hope that once the property is fully renovated that you will come back and give us another try the next time your in town.

There are newer reviews for All Season Suites

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with welcoming staff at 2am! Ms Jessica Sweden is also very helpful, considerate & makes a great omelette at the morning breakfast offered by the hotel. A great experience for our first stay in pigeon forge.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Im so happy you chose to stay with us. Our staff takes pride in their customer service and I am happy it doesnt go unnoticed. I will pass along your comments to the staff. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here several weeks due losing our home in the Nov 28 fire. The staff treated us like family! Jamie at the front desk made sure we had everything we needed at all times and her sweet personality made our stay very pleasant. She's become a friend that we will always stay in touch with. Jamie has such a big heart! The other front desk employees were always happy to help us and were very friendly! Jessica, who prepared omelets and was in charge of the daily breakfast, greeted us each morning with a smile on her face! She did a great job in making sure everyone had a nice breakfast and started their day out happy! Thank you, Jamie, Jessica and all the staff who made our stay so nice!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I do agree Jamie is the best and tries to make each of our guests feel at home and like they are family. I will pass along your wonderful comments to her and Jessica. Thanks so much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We booked a 2 bedroom suite for after Christmas. We called 72 hours prior to the stay and moved the reservation because several of us had the FLU…The office was more than willing to accommodate. However, the reservation got lost in their computers.
Susan Henderson the General Manager told us to contact Travelocity for a full refund and then we could re-book the trip because they did not carry funds over for a 3rd party reservation. I immediately called Travelocity and they called Susan within 5 minutes. Susan then told Travelocity that there was no refund due because we moved our trip 4 times… It's Jan 19…our original trip was Dec, 26th… We moved it (1) time due to multiple family members having the flu!!! $247 they are keeping because we got the FLU…NO Integrity at this hotel at all. I called Susan back and guess what she is NOT there…Way to serve a Family who has season passes at Dollywood for 2017 and will be staying in this area multiple times throughout the year…
But NOW not ever with your Hotel…horrible to keep money that you did not earn!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank guardianadlitem2017
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

I apologize for the confusion, we did in fact refund your money and again im sorry for the delay and confusion. I hope that if you are ever in the area you give us a try we would love to have you and your family come stay with us.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great! Beds were comfy, A/C was incredible, and lots of space in the rooms. My only complaint was the wallpaper was tearing, a little dated, and the shower was complicated to operate. But overall, I had a good experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with
us. We are in the beginning stages of upgrading the rooms and give them a fresh new updated look, I hope with that being said you will come back and stay with us again soon!
We look forward to seeing you.