All reviews pancake breakfast pancake house free pancakes roadway inn room was clean third floor mini fridge rod run car show great place to stay staff was very friendly rodeway motel office traffic mountains dryer
Reviewed 15 October 2018

The Wild Bear Inn has some of the greatest prices in Pigeon Forge. The hotel was clean, although there were some signs of wear in the building. The pool was open till eleven, and the employees were super-nice. And the lobby coffee was really good. This is a great place for families wanting to get away from it all.

Room Tip: The First Building has a cool balcony with rocking chairs and a fireplace!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

We are happy that you found value at our hotel and that our staff was able to pleasantly accommodate you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon!

- Kai

Reviewed 13 October 2018

If you are looking for quiet, run the other way. From the traffic driving by and the paper thin walls, it's awful. We had them move us to the back and it was just as bad. There is a refrigerated trailer in the back that kept running all night. The rooms definitely need a lot of work. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Tammie, thank you for your review of Wild Bear Inn. We regret to hear that your stay was anything less than exceptional. Please know that we are listening, and your concerns will be shared. We never intend to inconvenience you in any way, shape, or form. We realize you may not be inclined to visit us again, but please give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Sam

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We booked a room for 3 nights. This is probably the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. The customer service was horrible. It says free internet and we had NONE. I went to the office 3 times and the girl I talked to could care less. I even had another guest volunteer to try to help me get it going( not the staff, a guest) I told the girl I needed internet, you would have thought they would have moved us to another room that actually had internet, like a couple doors down but no, they could care less about their guests.The guest 2 doors down had internet, I even went to the office and connected then when I got back to the room, it disconnected, I told her this and there was nothing she could do. I told her I needed to get some work done only to realize she could care less. Other than that the carpet was filthy, we couldn't even take our shoes off. There were 2 open holes in the bathtub were something had been broken and not fixed, needless to say we will not be back.

Room Tip: Choose another place to stay
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us. It saddens us to see that you may have had some concerns during your visit. As our valued guest, you deserve a room that has been perfectly prepared for your arrival down to the very last detail. We do apologize that your room’s conditions were not up to par with our typical standards in regards to cleanliness. We apologize for any issues you might have experienced with our WiFi connectivity. Being such a popular amenity, it is widely used; this can sometimes cause connectivity issues. Westgate expects its staff to always be hard at work to make sure every customer has a positive experience, so your input lets us know that there may be improvement needed in this area. We realize you may not be inclined to visit us again, but please give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Sam

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Last place to stay on the strip before entering into the Smokie Mountains. It was clean, smelled good and the food was excellent. I will stay there again. The Pancakes were so big that I cound not finish mine.

Greg,

Thanks for sharing your great feedback with us! We are happy that you enjoyed your meal and the atmosphere of our restaurant. We hope to see you again soon for another great experience!

- Kai

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I spend 2 nights in this economic hotel. I Like cabin style desing. It os in a foro spot near everything in Pigeon Forge. They include a Basic pancake with coffe breakfast but I have to tell you that with 1 pancake almost feed all 4y family ( 2 kids and 2 adults) i recomendó it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos A. C
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Carlos,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Wild Bear Inn and Wild Bear Tavern. It thrills us to learn that you appreciated our affordable accommodations and hearty breakfast selections. Please visit us again. It will be our honor and delight to serve you and your family.

-Nicole