Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$73
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$132
US$128
US$106
HIExpress.com
US$125
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$92
ComfortSuites
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffetan older hotelbit datedvery nice hotelplace to stayexercise roomoutdoor poolshower headfront desk staffenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againgreat roomking bed
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The Oak Ridge Doubletree is an excellent place to stay. Convenience and great service by staff can't be beat. I honestly would not even consider another hotel in Oak Ridge, as I have now stayed there at least 8 times over the last four years. Rooms are quiet and updated (I am always on the 4th floor, now due to the housekeeper there).

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevearkin
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are very proud of our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to being of service to you during your future visits to our area.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I worked with Tammy to book accommodations for the 2018 Jeep Jamboree. She not only was able to get me an excellent room and rate, but also took the time to call and let me know the JJUSA group gets a special rate which I was able to get. Tammy is an excellent example of someone who truly cares about her guests and does her best to ensure their visit will be the best it can be. I definitely recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the Oak Ridge area!

Room Tip: Ask for Tammy, she'll set you up right!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank ncmtnmanmike
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment one of our team members. She will be rewarded in front of her peers for her excellent hospitality and service to our guests! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Although the facilities were ample (large rooms, large lobby), the restaurant and other amenities were mediocre. My room telephone didn't work, the internet was slow, there were no extra blankets, and the room wasn't very clean. All of those factors, taken together, prompted my rating of "poor." If I'm back in Oak Ridge in the future, I will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Kathlyn H
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We have a Manager on Duty 24/7, please know that you can reach out to them at any time while our guest, your comfort is their priority. We just have to know what we can do to help. We want all of our guests to be happy ones! First I have heard about the phone in your room. I will have my maintenance team check it out immediately. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Stayed here to visit family in oak ridge. Very easy to navigate in this area. Large convenient parking lot. Nice indoor/outdoor pool a and indoor lounge area. Beds very comfortable. Noise level low. Restaurant has very nice breakfast buffet

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank _mansell713
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you so much for your nice review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and we are happy you were comfortable while our guest. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I will not stay at this hotel again. I was very disappointed in the evening staffs attitudes during check in at the bar. I had problems with my reservation and no attempts were even made to fix the situation other than charging me even more money.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank karab568
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize for any miscommunication regarding the breakfast. When using the booking channel that you chose, breakfast was included in that rate for one adult and one child. We are a full service hotel that offers a restaurant and lounge, so breakfast is not automatically included with your room. The selections on our breakfast buffet are bountiful and I am sure you would have found it well worth the money had you chosen to dine with us.