All reviews double tree the indoor outdoor pool warm cookies room was clean breakfast buffet business trip very nice hotel exercise room shower head great place to stay front desk staff enjoyed my stay would stay here again great room convenient location staff was very friendly knoxville
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I will not stay at this hotel again. I was very disappointed in the evening staffs attitudes during check in at the bar. I had problems with my reservation and no attempts were even made to fix the situation other than charging me even more money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank karab568
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize for any miscommunication regarding the breakfast. When using the booking channel that you chose, breakfast was included in that rate for one adult and one child. We are a full service hotel that offers a restaurant and lounge, so breakfast is not automatically included with your room. The selections on our breakfast buffet are bountiful and I am sure you would have found it well worth the money had you chosen to dine with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for the Secret City Headrace and were looking for a place to stay. The front desk women was very helpful and our room was very comfortable. Only complaint is that the quality of the coffee in the room could have been better. Thanks for a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Symonds12
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree to be your home away from home. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to be of service to you during any return visits to our area. I also wanted to let you know that we have complimentary coffee just inside Burchfield's restaurant foyer each morning for our guests, so please, give it a try next time!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Staff were friendly and very accommodating . Breakfast was delicious. The issue we encountered with the discomfort of the bed, was addressed immediately. I would definitely stay here again . The cookies are awesome too

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Renise S
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your nice comments about our team and our wonderful DoubleTree cookies! I am sorry you had any discomfort while our guest, but I appreciate you giving us the chance to make it right for you. We look forward to being of service to you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The staff were friendly and helpful. Plan to eat elsewhere. If you are disabled, or need a more convenient chair for sitting, etc., and if there is more than 1 in your party, I might try other options. Because of the location on a hill side my chair lift was a bit harder to use.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for complimenting our team and their service. They are the best! I apologize that you had any problem with our handicapped parking. We have a total of 8 designated spaces for handicapped parking and they are located directly beside every outside door to the hotel. We have three public entrances located in the front, back and on the West side of the building. Perhaps you were not aware of them all. We do appreciate your high rating.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very nice rooms and restaurant. Staff is friendly and helpful. This is a beautiful location with excellent clean rooms and convenient location. I would whole heartedly recommend the Double Tree to family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank J. William C

Thank you for taking the time to let the entire world know how wonderful we are! We are so glad that you chose us to be your home away from home and we hope you come back real soon. Thanks again!