DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
QualityInn
US$120
US$105
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$131
US$126
US$66
US$59
US$141
US$136
US$125
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

ORNL Guest House(Oak Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesroom was cleanbusiness travelbreakfast buffethotel restaurantan older hotelplace to stayvery nice hotelexercise roomoutdoor poolenjoyed my stayfront desk staffgreat roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendly
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The DoubleTree in Oak Ridge is a very nice hotel--easy to find and convenient to Knoxville, TN. Despite being a little older, it is well-kept and clean. Our only complaint was the mattress, which was pretty uncomfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay again but would hope that there would be new mattresses.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gail W
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for the 4 star review. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that you enjoyed your stay. We are continuously improving our hotel and I rarely get bad comments about our mattresses. Most everyone raves about how comfortable they are. Rest assured though, we are very diligent in keeping all of our bedding fresh and new and they will be replaced as needed! Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I had a pleasant experience at this hotel. Front desk staff was friendly and the cookies are amazing. The restaurant was very good I had the shrimp and grits and josh made my drink at the bar. However my server Maria was very inattentive and had to ask for refills, my check, and a Dogbox several times the restaurant at the time was not busy at all. I was expecting better service. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable! Great housekeeping! I would stay here again but I would ask for a different server for a better experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank joshR1974

I apologize that you did not receive anything but perfect service while dining in our restaurant. We enjoy a great local clientele as well as our hotel guests and I can assure you that training will be in order immediately. We sincerely want all of our guests to be happy and we pride ourselves on our excellent service. Please try us again and I can assure you a different experience. Also, please know that anytime you need something while our guest, please ask for the Manager on Duty. There is one on duty 24/7 and they are empowered to help with any guest's request.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night for a family reunion in June 2017. First of all the staff (wish i remembered their names) were amazing. Check in was a breeze and they provided​ us with extra bottled water even though there were two in the fridge in the room. Very nice indoor/ outdoor pool. Didn't eat at the restaurant or bar but they looked inviting. The rooms are all different shapes and sizes which was pretty cool after staying in regular boring hotel rooms. We had connecting rooms 304 and 306. Don't think twice about staying here if your in west Knoxville or Oak Ridge area. Ps. For anyone who plays golf, dead horse lake golf course is a gem just 15 minutes away. Great layout great shape.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank jonbrooks27
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your 5 star review! I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel, its team and all the amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to being of service to you during all of your return visits to our area.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We were there for two nights and found the hotel to be very good for the value. Excellent staff when needed help in business center. Very nice and helpful in the bar area. Have stayed there before and would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Kim N
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your 5 star review and for all your nice compliments! We are very proud of our hotel, its amenities and most importantly, its team of hospitality professionals. Thanks for noticing our strengths and we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was not expecting this. It had a nice pool, restaurant, etc. I would definitely stay here again. The check in was a great experience and the checkout was even better. Customer service worked with me for a late checkout which helped me tremendously.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank cathea2017
GretchenJ, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly on TripAdvisor. We strive daily to deliver superior hospitality to our guests and I am thankful for guests like you who compliment our team and remind us that what we do makes a difference. Have a great rest of your summer!