US$140
US$58
Motel 6
US$126
US$102
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
US$220
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I stayed at cosby highway in was there for a week. Empoyee asked if I had pain meds. Gave her a few. The day I left the pain meds was missing. I brought it to managers attion she went back to the house keeper and said I blamed them. But there wasn't butthree people that had keys me , manager, and house keeper that stayed and the property. I wouldn't stay there even if it was for free. They need new managment and workers. Thy have roaches and it is full of people that take pills. Its not safe for families with small kids. Cops where there 4 out of 7 days I was there.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 78babygirl
Reviewed 11 January 2013

!st of all it is very nasty and i guess thats why they do a no refund policy. I went there a few nights ago and got a room and i always check the beds at any motel. When my sheets where all wrinkled and looked dirty as if they wasnt cleaned and just made and when I lifted the cover a few dirty napkins feel out and you could so tell that they had been used. SO GROSS. But I wasnt trying to really be a pain and w trying to be nice about it so I asked for different sheets and I do it myself. The girl at the front desk said she couldnt give my any and put us in a different room after she act like i was lieing about it. Well I went in the 2nd room and a quick look at the bed it looked better so I stayed. After really getting in the room i seen at leat a quarter of a inch of dust on the lamps, only got 6 channels to watch which is supposable cable tv, sink had coke splatters in it, bathroom floor had it looked like urine droppings on it, hair and dirt on the bathroom floor, hait in shower, and both rolls of toliet paper barely had any on it. You could only use the bathroom 2 times and where out.Needless to say we got up and left. We didnt stay cause it was so nasty and really upset me cause they have a so called no refund policy.I woud never recommend anyone to stay there..

Room Tip: My best tip would be to stay at motel 6 for 10 dollars more and so much cleaner and up to date.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed 10 July 2011

We stayed here on our way home from the beach and it was the middle of the night and we were running out of options. We should have kept driving! The non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke, the room was run down, shower barely worked, washcloth was stained, toilet wouldn't flush, killed a roach-- you name it, it happened. On a good note, though, the employee said it had just been taken over by new management and they were trying to get it cleaned up. I hope they do!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank MJCJ
Reviewed 19 March 2009

They say you get what you pay for. Come on folks, what do you expect for this price. Where have you been. The place is a little run-down, but has clean beds, hot water,remote T.V., even an oven. The only negative thing is that the room could use new carpet. To me, the staff was very friendly and made my stay worthwhile.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank SecondBaseman
Reviewed 4 March 2009

My husband and I stayed at this inn recently with our 3 month old son, 2 year old daughter and 3-and-a-half year old son on our way through the area. If you are looking for a honeymoon or romantic getaway, get your sweetheart a resort or spa reservation. But if you are looking for a no-frills motel for a quick overnight stay off the freeway on a family trip, this is the place to stay. Cheap, clean, and it felt safe (not ghetto or anything) but not fancy. I looked for cockroaches (I hate them!) stains, all the other junk other reviewers supposedly found, but didn't find them in our first-floor room. It was roomy, the hot water was nice and hot. The heater worked well and there was no odd smell or anything (I am sensitive to these kinds of things). There are plenty of places to eat and pick up whatever you need and it is SO convenient to the highway.

We accidentally left a teddybear in the room, and the GM mailed it to us on her dime, and just asked us to reimburse her the postage as soon as we could after it got back to us. Very kind of them.

I take some reviewer's reviews with a grain of salt b/c they expect to get something they don't pay for. For example, there is no breakfast, but that's okay when you can get something on your way on the road. And I'll take that any day when I'm only paying $40 for a room that costs double or triple that right across the street.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family