All reviewsroman holidaytournament of rosesrocking chairsthe smoky mountainslion's denpool tablebeautiful propertywedding cakesunrise roomeach eveningset menuwedding plannerlovely settingfood allergiestuesday nightviews of the mountainsmarstons
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My husband and I decided to elope instead of having a traditional wedding we stumbled across Christopher Place online and booked the "Affair for Two" package. I must say there is a little anxiety that comes with letting strangers plan one of the most intimate moments of your life and I am very type "A" but they were AMAZING! They upgraded our room at check-in, fixed my broken cake topper, and took beautiful pictures that captured some very moving moments. Debbie was a delight, she is "the fixer" :) I don't know who cooked the food but if I could give a standing ovation online I would! If you book here you will not regret it. We plan to return to Christopher Place for our future romantic getaways.

Room Tip: Roman Holiday is spacious, has great views, a fireplace, and jacuzzi. Great for a romantic getaway.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We found Christopher Place Resort online while searching for a romantic setting for our elopement. As soon as we arrived we were in awe of the beauty of the resort and the breathtaking views. The quality of the service was above and beyond our expectations. Debbie, our wedding coordinator, was amazing in helping make this special day a wedding to remember forever. All of our meals were to die for. Everything about Christopher Place is more reasons to return year after year. Without a doubt, we will return our anniversary. #cktiestheknot

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Christopher Place was the setting of our wedding ceremony and dinner afterward. I would say that it all went perfect. If you have a chance to work with Debbie on a wedding, dinners, gatherings or anything else, you will not be disappointed. She is great to work with and has mad cake making skills. The ceremony went perfect and all of our guest were very impressed with the resort, views and hospitality. The dinner was wonderful and prepared elegantly. I travel all over the world and will have to say that the chef's choices and food quality is second to none. The owner was present and very friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about Christopher Place Resort. A+++ in my book.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have stayed there several times in the past few years. The mountain view is fantastic and the rooms are decorated very nicely and very comfortable. The country breakfast and dinners are excellent. The dinner is served in a romantic setting, overlooking the mountains.. The staff is very friendly and accommodatable. We enjoy going there to get away from the busy city life and spend some quiet time with each other and enjoy all the surrounding amenities in the area. We plan to go back again soon.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic with different themes and views.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I am sure the property has been great & it's our guess that greatness is once again just around the corner - detail, detail, detail -- did I say detail? Weeds need attention-pressure washing needs to happen-spots on carpet need to disappear, etc. NOW, having said that, the beds were very comfortable, pretty good bed linens,but the spreads should be replaced.... good pillows, very nice bath towels & the bathroom was clean - all important. Some bath towel, tissue holders were very old & loose. Our breakfast - both days - was excellent. Friendly staff - lovely setting. Would we return? Yes. But, please pay attention to detail.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple