All reviews thin walls a great stay cheese omelets front desk every staff member hi express free breakfast is one night stay breakfast area the staff was friendly and helpful comfortable beds overnight stay nice breakfast fresh fruit great hotel robyn robin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our room was beautiful and the morning breakfast was the best. Robin had fresh blueberries and fruit that we liked. Robin greeted us every morning before we took out to ride our bikes. The work out room was one of the best I have ever used at any hotel. I worked out every morning of my stay. Robin S. is a great hostess. She let us park our motorcycles under the portico when it rained one day. The beds were wonderful. Everyone in our group slept well.

Room Tip: We had motorcycles so we like any floor where we could see our bikes.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Experience686791
TammyC2435, General Manager at Hampton Inn Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind comments. Robin truly is an amazing part of our Team. She will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm not sure when compassion got lost in humans but when a person is under mandatory evacuation orders because of a Cat 4 hurricane and decides to keep their pet with them rather than leave them behind, hotels should have compassion for the situation and make exception to policies to accommodate immediate need.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very sorry for everything you experienced. I would like you to know that we were only following the guidelines we had been told to follow with us being a non-pet friendly hotel. We had to take in consideration the other guest and those who expect a non-pet friendly hotel. I am truly sorry for everything you were going through due to the hurricane. I am sorry. Please have a good day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was good. They did a late check in for me for free. They make sure I had everything I needed. The hotel was very easy to find.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank beatlesfan772000

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. Your comments are an encouragement to our staff. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is new; clean rooms, friendly staff. HOWEVER, the doors and walls are PAPER THIN. For 3 straight hours, we heard children screaming and running from one end of the room to the next. I don't know if the noise is worth the tradeoff of a clean room...will have to access next time I travel. (Incident has been reported to front desk Leslie [-])

Stayed: September 2018
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear FloJoe2018,

We sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort is the number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

New motel, clean and fresh. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was hot and tasty. Support staff was friendly and efficient. Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary V

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Your recommendation is the highest compliment. We hope you will visit us again soon.