All reviewsthin wallsa great staycheese omeletsfront deskevery staff memberhi expressfree breakfast isone night staybreakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsovernight staynice breakfastfresh fruitgreat hotelrobynrobin
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My recent stay at the Newport Hampton Inn was wonderful. My room was super clean and comfortable. What stood out to me the most was the front desk clerk, Austin Ford. He was genuinely friendly and made me feel like I was family at the hotel. He went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable. He even recommended restaurants in the area to eat at that night. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Tammy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and the service Austin provided. It is an encouragement to know that you received excellent service as our guest. I hope you will continue to choose Hampton Inn Newport.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here on May 31. The hotel is very new and has a fresh, minimalist look which is quite different from the older Hampton Inns. This new look is a good change for the brand.
Our room was large, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast was very good and represents an improvement over the expected sausage gravy, etc. The menu included taco roll-ups as well as good fresh fruit.
Staff was efficient and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tenntraveller70

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We continually strive to make each guest experience a memorable one, and we are happy that you enjoyed our new hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice Hampton. Everything was new and clean. Front desk very friendly. Nearby restaurants to eat at. Beds comfortable. AC worked great. Would definitely stay here again if in the area and recommend it to friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the recommendation. It is an honor to know that you would recommend us to your friends. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

What more can one ask for when a hotel is new and well-maintained to keep it looking new? Just one more thing! A friendly, helpful staff. And that was definitely a quality characteristic of Austin F. He is the type of person every hotel needs at their front desk. Both attentive and helpful!! He even highlighted dinner suggestions for us as we were just passing through Newport for the night.
By the way, all room amenities (both bed & bathroom) were perfect!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I am happy to hear that we were exactly what you were looking for and met your expectations. Austin is definitely an asset to our hotel. Thank you for recognizing him. It was an honor to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Great experience. Hotel is modern and rooms are very clean. I liked that the bathroom had plenty of hooks to hang items on and the back of the sink had a shelf to place toiletries on so I wasn’t cluttering up the countertop. The staff was friendly and helpful. Free Breakfast was well presented and staff, Robin and Sara, were more than willing to get you anything you wanted. You could see they were happy with their work. Very friendly atmosphere. We stayed at five different hotels over seven nights and this is the one we wished we had for each night. No other facility topped it for cleanliness and friendly atmosphere. Keep it up.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank ratsat2018
Tammy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Newport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for the kind comments. We continually strive to make each guest experience a memorable one. We are excited to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for recognizing the service Robin and Sarah provide. They are an amazing addition to our team. I hope you will visit us again.