3,285 results
All reviews bridge bar commerce street great location loss prevention bridgestone arena convention center the concierge lounge within walking distance corner room high floor honky tonks third floor country music hall of fame heart of downtown valet parking music city center two blocks
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We got a room on the top floor with a great view of the town. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We enjoyed the snacks in the evening and breakfast served in the morning in the club lounge - it was worth the upgrade for the food served. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a night to remember!

Room tip: You get to eat from the club lounge if you upgrade to the upper two floors - it is worth the extra money.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kaitlyn J, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Ruth K,

Thank you for your 5-star review!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your view and the room! Our property has a wonderful club lounge on one of our top floors, I am so glad that you enjoyed it too. We hope that you return to visit us!

kaitlyn.johnston@renhotels.com

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I feel like I did a comprehensive review of the hotel because I experienced may aspects... so here is what I saw.

Pros:
Pre-arrival: I had 2 different people reach out regarding the room and event space. They coordinating and delivered everything they promised and then some.

Arrival: Easy to check in, friendly, got everything right, there was a nice welcome note in the room.

Meeting room:
The meeting room was as promised, with the exact specifications needed, and for a very reasonable price. The meeting service was perfect.

Concierge Lounge:
I was greeted in the hallway by the lounge staff. Although on the small side, the offerings are huge and the staff there are among the best I have ever encountered, inside and outside of the USA. Breakfast was equally good there, and the drink offerings they have during the day are superb. Even when the lounge is "closed on the weekends" they offer drinks from the fridge and from the coffee machine and the room is open to work or meet. I wish more hotels did this.

Breakfast in Restaurant:
On the weekend, the lounge is closed for breakfast so they directed me to the restaurant. The service was great and the food was varied and of high quality, especially the omelettes.

Navigator:
A super friendly gentleman conjured up two umbrellas on loan. Thanks!

3rd Floor Bar / Restaurant:
Open space bar good for a group setting for drinks. Two different people ensured we had everything we needed. Drinks were tasty.

Room: Quiet, comfy, and super clean.

Housekeeping: The hotel was full and housekeeping was on top of everything, cleaning the room efficiently and not too late. (Had a high floor room so maybe they start up top?)

Staff: Friendly, eager to help, and competent.

Cons:
I tried to find some, could not find a single one.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kaitlyn J, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Wow Thank you so much veffekt for a very detailed fantastic review! We are happy that you enjoyed you stay with us. I am so happy to hear that your room was to your liking and that you found everything you needed in terms of meeting space! I am also so happy to hear that your encounters with our staff were enjoyable and world class. Please come back and see us again soon.
Thanks!

Kaitlyn.Johnston@renhotels.com

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 7 nights.

Generally speaking this is an excellent hotel - good location for Broadway, comfy beds etc.

There is a construction opposite the hotel..earplugs provided did not block out the noise so expect an extremely early wake up call!

Secondly, as mentioned in other reviews, maid service was pretty poor. We left our room at 8 in the morning and returned at 4pm to find our room still not cleaned. This happened a few times and also our sheets were not changed during our stay.

Internet was also not free around $10 a day.

That said the pool and jacuzzi were lovely, as was the bar/restaurant on 3rd floor.

For breakfast we nipped round to Tin Cup Coffee, just turn left outside the hotel.

Good hotel, but a few noticable improvements to be made.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kaitlyn J, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear lovely_stuff1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Renaissance Hotel. We were so happy to accommodate you all for 7 nights! That being said I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues and will address it with our team. Internet is free with Marriott rewards and you can sign up right at the desk! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy the pool and bar. We hope to see you again next time you travel to Nashville!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Booked for 3 nights and from the checkin process to check out it was great. We arrived early and our room wasn't available so they let us check our bags and then called when the room was ready. So we got an early start on checking out the honky tonks. Our room was overlooking Broadway and the construction that is going on, but that was okay with us as it gave us some good people watching when we were in the room. The beds and pillows were awesome for sleeping and they even gave you some ear plugs if you needed them. The room was clean and had everything needed for our stay. Every employee we ran into was pleasant and the guys out front were always asking if we needed anything. I would recommend if you are looking for a downtown hotel. It was pricey but all downtown hotels are now. You don't need a car so that is a savings and so easy to uber or walk around. I'd also recommend a little cafe up the street The Tin Cup for breakfast.

Room tip: With construction request a room above the 15th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much sunshine2go for including The Renaissance Nashville Hotel in your recent travels. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay in Nashville and we are happy to be apart of that. We are pleased that you were able to enjoy the convenient location and time in your room when you needed to get away from all the action. We would love to see you again and hope that you return soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel before and liked it’s convenience to the Broadway strip. This visit was super expensive but since other friends were staying there and it was from our recommendation we paid the hefty price. There was no mention of the construction going on next door when we booked. It is pretty loud, especially the two morning 6:30 am wake ups from the demolition blasting. Our main issue though with the hotel was trying to get housekeeping to clean our room. Our first day we were gone from 8 am - 2 pm and returned to the room not being touched. We called down and requested it be cleaned and set a time for the next days to have the room done in the morning. The desk said no problem. The next day we were gone again all morning and arrived back at 2:30 pm and the room was not touched. After 3 phone calls and over an hour wait the room got cleaned. This messed up plans we had to shower and leave for dinner. When we checked out we mentioned the issue and the front desk clerk said “oh I’m sorry”. That’s it. For paying $500 a night and being Rewards members I would expect better. Next visit we will go back to the Hilton, it is just as convenient and was very nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kaitlyn J, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Neekster,

Thank you for sharing you experience. I am sorry that your stay was not up to our high standards. There is construction happening in the city not on property so it is out of our control. I apologize if any of it caused any inconveniences. Your issues with house keeping is unacceptable and I have notified our housekeeping managers about the issues to ensure that it never happens again. We value our Marriott rewards members and hope that this experience does not change your perspective of our company. Please let me know when you plan to return to Nashville and reach out to me to offer more details as well.

Asssitant Operations Manager