“Unbeatable value for week-long vaca”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #61 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Byron Center, Michigan, United States
“Unbeatable value for week-long vaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

I travel to Nashville on a monthly basis for school. After trying many of the local hotels, this has become my home away from home. Is it perfect...no. Is it amazing...YES. Breakfast buffet is the best in the city and included in room price. Manager's social hour in the evening is also included and great for snacking and getting to know fellow travelers. Above all, the staff is friendly, helpful, interactive, and personable. I really feel like I'm cared for. Rooms are spacious, temps easy to control. There is the occasional paint chipping or carpet kicked up as they are going through some touch-ups. Easy to overlook for the great value of price and benefits. Just booked my fourth stay in 4 months.

Room Tip: If you need fast wi-fi for business, book near the front or on the 3rd floor. Every room I have bee...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Beverly Hills, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

check in: They did not have any more of the double rooms that we had reserved . They neglected to tell us this and as we were given our room keys and leaving the front desk we were told " oh and you got a free upgrade to a suite". Well , since I am an avid reader on tripadvisor I knew that the suites only had one bed and a pull out bed. Lets all admit that all pull out beds are uncomfortable and I was staying with my 21 year old son, so who was going to have to sleep on the pull out???? They had overbooked their rooms and could not explain why. The room: dirty! We were told at the front desk not to worry that they just replaced the mattresses on the beds and the pull out beds so they would both be very comfortable. Thats funny because the pull out mattress in our room had a fairly large tear in it and had black stains all over it. Others in our group had to change their rooms from the first floor because the windows do not lock and they did not feel safe. If you happen to take the elevator, look up, you will see a very thick layer of dust linging the top. It had obviously been months since they had dusted it. my son went down in the morning to get breakfast and threw his food away and this is a 21 year old who will usually eat anything. He said the sausage did was so chewy he had to spit it out. We had this hotel room reserved for four nights but decided to check out after the first night. I was surprised because i had really done my research on tripadvisor and it had such great reviews. stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: do not stay on the first floor , windows do not lock
Evansville, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Based on the reviews we read on TripAdvisor we decided to try this hotel. Price-wise it was a 'good' deal but I will probably go back to Holiday Inn (down the road or try another hotel the next time we're in Nashville) because their pool is indoors. My husband and son wanted to use the hot tub but it was always crowded and people were waiting to use it (Btw, we were there on a Thursday nite). Breakfast was a major disappointment. There was only one waffle maker and a long line to use it. The 'froot loops' tasted like generic loops, the muffins tasted frozen/thawed, eggs weren't very good, we went to Bob Evans later...Bedrooms were nice and pretty clean. Common areas, especially stairwells need some attention.

Evansville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

My family stayed in hotels in 3 other cities besides this, but this was our favorite experience. For the money, we received a good sized room, happy hour with drinks and snacks and breakfast buffet.

we were happy with the location and everything involved. would reccomend to everyone.

Room Tip: courtyard rooms with patio or balcony seemed nice overlooking pool.
Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I researched hotels in the area and chose this one due to its decent price, reviews of cleanliness, and easy access to interstate 40. All appeared good and well while we were there, but my son and I developed many red bumps a few days later that met the description of bed bug bites. We had both slept in the same bed. I googled this hotel's name and "bed bugs" online and found reports of possible bed bugs from a couple other past guests. For this reason, I would choose another place if I could go back in time. I know these pests can be in any hotel, I will just be sure to do a more thorough inspection of our bedding in the future, and I hope this property stays up on their inspections. Again, only speculation, but I'd want somebody to give me a heads up.

• Stayed February 2012