We spent two nights at Hampton Inn Downtown and I would highly recommend it! Room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was very good with a large selection and replenished often. They put out an afternoon snack everyday which was great to have. The location was great, a five minute walk to Broadway and many attractions like Ryman, Country Music Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum and more. The staff was friendly and informative. Only negatives were the construction because of expansion and parking. I was happy that the construction did not wake us up though. There is no parking in downtown so you have to valet for a fee, but you can take your car in and out multiple times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn