“ Fried Chicken and Biscuits - Yum! ”
Review of Pinewood Social

Pinewood Social
Ranked #138 of 2,324 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Where else can you play a game of Bocce Ball (we actually did) before enjoying Lunch and also overlook a historic/reconditioned old Bowling Alley in the back of the restaurant? Chicken and Biscuits were a 4.5 out of 5 and the Cheeseburger was a 3.5 out of 5. Enjoyable/eclectic atmosphere and Service was very good/friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Playing jenga while waiting for a table/alley makes the wait go by quickly. We were told 45 min wait but were asigned to an alley within 20 minutes. We ordered appetizers and drinks while bowling. Drinks were all very good - but pricey. $12-13 each for specialty cocktails. Their Moscow Mule is excellent. The broccoli appetizer was fabulous. I can't imaging eating dinner at the alley though because there's really no where to put your food/drink except the one low shared table/coffee table. Bowling was a blast. $45 for an hour which was plenty. Our dinner table was ready before our game was over but they held it for us. Food was all quite good and brownie in a skillet for dessert was amazing - way to rich/much for 1-2 people! Glad we shared it amongst 5 of us. Our waitress was awesome - wish I could recall her name. It was an expensive night between drinks, bowling and dinner but such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My husband and I came here for breakfast the day we arrived in Nashville. We were seated quickly, and our server was nice but you could tell was very inexperienced. I had eggs, hash browns and a biscuit which were all adequate. My hubby had the short rib hash. This was more like a breakfast pot roast, good flavor but super heavy.

The tables have no salt, pepper or condiments. If you need anything you have to ask. Also, for your coffee you are given two vials, one contains liquefied sugar in the raw and the other is some plant based, non sugar liquid substance. Kind of weird. Would have liked just some normal sugar so you know how much to use as I would assume most people aren't used to pouring some mystery liquid into their coffee.

While the food was good, I don't see any reason to come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Outstanding cocktails, food, service and experience! One member of our party had a medical related accommodation that was graciously provided for. Our server and the manager made our experience so pleasing we went back the next day and enjoyed it just as much. Thanks to Dot, Ryan and Andy.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Pinewood Social and its unique environment create a great destination for business events. With restored, older bowling lanes adjacent (but separated) from the main dining room, Pinewood Social provides a fun and enjoyable lounging spot to keep guests active, engaged and having great fun. With craft cocktails, great draft beers and a menu offering a twist on Southern favorites, I cannot say enough about how wonderful Pinewood Social makes events. Be sure to check out the Thai Pork Ribs and Fried Chicken. If you're so lucky to host an event, ask for Chi Chi and Zach as your servers. On point and engaging, these two servers were the icing on the cake to make my event a remarkable success.