“Fresh Gyros!”

Add it.
Kouzina Cafe
Ranked #709 of 2,333 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Food is prepared fresh for you. All types of gyros and greek food! Delicious! Staff is friendly and courteous!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 3 July 2016

The owners of this restaurant are always welcoming and kind. The food is just delicious, and cooked fresh to order.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

These guys know what they're doing! I always get the chicken plate w/ mushrooms & onions, yellow rice, tabouleh salad & pita. They let you pick toppings & sauce (ranch or Tzaziki) for your plate such as feta, olives, jalapeños & much more! It is so delicious that I have to have it on a regular basis! The chicken plate with a drink is around $8!!! It is such a great & tasty deal! Amazing Mediterranean FOOD!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I went into the Kouzina Café once to get a menu. It seemed like a nice place. Then I tried the food. Now, it's an awesome place.
When I walked in this past time, I noticed they put their health department score on the door. A perfect 100. They should be very proud of that. It's a badge of honor. It's an indicator of hard work and striving for excellence. By tasting their food, the friendly service we received, the cleanliness of the establishment and the amount we spent, I can tell they deserved every bit of that 100.
The food was amazing, not as salty as other Greek places. I had the falafel, which was a crispy, melt in your mouth delight. I like how they serve the food too. You order and pay. Then, they ask you what extras you want. And they pile it on. We finished off with at slice of baklava which was a flaky, cornucopia of delectability. Next time I'm going to try the shawarma.
I can't say enough about this place. I will be back. They definitely get a 100 in my book.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is the second time that we have been to Kouzina Cafe while in Nashville, TN. Both times we have had an excellent meals for a good price. Better meals for the same price as McDonalds. We will make Kopuzina Cafe a regular stop when in Nashville.
The owners are extremely nice and very willing to help you out with your menu selection. Large portions for a great price. A must stop if you are in the Old Hickory/Nolensville Pike Rd area of Nashville TN.

Date of visit: October 2013