“Greatest Tex MEX Restaurant”

El Chico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #513 of 2,324 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I Love This Restaurant and have Love all Their Foods Especially Their Enchiladas, Tacos, Burrito and Nachos. It Saddens Me That This Restaurant has Closed and I had been going there for almost 39 years. BUMMER I Loved this Restaurant

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The salsa is just the right spice. The burritos are out standing with the shred chicken or there steak. That’s supper tender. Tacos are outstanding as well and if your in to taco salad you will not walk away hungry. Alan the manager alway greets you as if your family coming to his house for dinner. His servers are the best. Working in Nashville I try to get here at least once a week.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Lunch today for the Enchilada Wednesday Special OMG DELICIOUS , I Love the Cheese Enchilada of the Regular Enchilada, but the Brisket Enchiladas are the Best and I could eat My Weight in those as well as the Cheese Enchiladas and Their Tacos, I get Mad when have Finished My Plate which I do all the Time and on Mondays I have the Half Price Nachos which are Delicious. They have the Best White Cheese Dip especially the one with Meat and Onions in it. I Also Love Their Built Your Burritos. I Love this Resturant

michael g, General Manager at El Chico Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Andy, thanks for visiting our restaurant and giving us a fantastic review.
Sounds like you have tried everything, don't forget about filet fajita Friday nights. See you tomorrow!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I've been coming here for almost 40 years. It was great then and continues to be! The chips are the best in town! The food is wonderful and they make every effort to make your experience there the best! Oh, by the way, the Margaritas are the very best! Enjoy!

michael g, General Manager at El Chico Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Terry, thanks for the great review. Thanks for your loyalty all these years.. See you soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

What a great find for delicious Mexican food!! The salsa was perfect, the chips were just right!! I enjoyed the tamales with rice and beans. The portion size was way more than I should have ate but wound up cleaning my plate!! Our server was very attentive and kept our glasses filled. What a great Mexican food place!!! Try them out and you will leave full and happy!!!!

1  Thank shellj3
michael g, General Manager at El Chico Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thanks so much for visiting our restaurant. Our chips and salsa are made fresh daily along with all of our menu items, Love the service comments as well.. See you soon.