“Little eatery cooks to please”
Review of Sicily Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sicily Pizza
Ranked #1,327 of 2,334 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It's not just pizza here, more like everything that you'd find in an Italian restaurant and more. Sicily's is just a couple of doors up from the Kroger's on Murfreesboro Road and it's a nice change of pace.

My wife and I had worked a long day--at different jobs--and both of us were soon to arrive at home but neither of us wanted to cook, so we agreed to meet up at Sicily's.

I arrived first and had a chance to read the menu. My wife appeared a few minutes later and decided on something relatively light--a grilled chicken Caesar salad. And, my eye went to the beef raviolis. And, the sauce was to die for!

Then the bonus--a full, hot out-of-the-oven loaf of garlic bread--delivered by a young man who waved to us shortly after we came inside and found a table. He remembered us from our previous times there.

There's a small bar that seems to get its fair share of the business. And a TV was tuned to a football game.

Somehow, for some reason, all of this fits together nicely--at Sicily Pizza!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I stop off at this place about once a week to eat. Friendly service and lunch specials are very reasonable and you get a good portion. Definitely a place worth going to.

Date of visit: August 2013