We made a stop at this hotel because my boyfriend is a huge country music fan and we had tickets to the Grand Ole Opry. I got a very good deal through AAA for this hotel and it was within walking distance to the show. When we got there we found out that the pool and spa were not going to be open until May for some kind of renovation. Since it was very hot while we were there we were disappointed that these facilities were not available. The bed was semi-comfortable and the room was ok. The one highlight of the hotel was the bartender working in the lounge. He was very knowledgeable about what to go see while we were in Nashville. Mike was a great help to us and we were hoping that we would get a chance to catch up with him more on Sunday. However, the hotel does not open its lounge on Sundays so we did not get the chance. For the price, the hotel was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley Hotel Nashville
- Hotel Intl Music Valley