“Average Stay”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
Ranked #113 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We made a stop at this hotel because my boyfriend is a huge country music fan and we had tickets to the Grand Ole Opry. I got a very good deal through AAA for this hotel and it was within walking distance to the show. When we got there we found out that the pool and spa were not going to be open until May for some kind of renovation. Since it was very hot while we were there we were disappointed that these facilities were not available. The bed was semi-comfortable and the room was ok. The one highlight of the hotel was the bartender working in the lounge. He was very knowledgeable about what to go see while we were in Nashville. Mike was a great help to us and we were hoping that we would get a chance to catch up with him more on Sunday. However, the hotel does not open its lounge on Sundays so we did not get the chance. For the price, the hotel was good.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aimee1228

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had the best experience ever. This was the cleanest Hotel that we have ever stayed in. I was referred to this Hotel by someone at the Opry Ticket Office, what a wonderful referral. So convenient to everything. When I come back to Opry I will definitely reserve this Hote.

Room Tip: I was in 535 and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I had to confirm the address to ensure that I was referring to the same property as the earlier reviewers. This property is undergoing renovation because it NEEDS to! The rooms are old and smelly, with worn carpet throughout the hotel. The wardrobe is rather unusual in that it's simply a hanging rack along a wall with no covering (doors, etc) and is the first thing you meet when opening the hall door. The bath includes some mold, cracked tile, and hasty caulking repairs. The hotel half under "renovation" contains the guest laundry room - now unavailable - which was a huge shock to those of us needing laundry services. The front desk told us that they had an "understanding" with the adjacent hotel so we could use their guest laundry. This is completely untrue so spare yourself some embarrassment. Returning from dinner one evening, we sat in the bar area where the evening bar tender tried to short-change me, returning change for $10 from a $20 bill. He looked a little sheepish when I caught him. The Karaoke entertainment was just "OK".

On the other hand, the lobby looks fine because that is "money". The hotel's location is excellent and a shuttle is available for certain trips. The staff are helpful and friendly. Over all, if you want to stay here, wait for the renovations to be complete.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2012

we ENJOYED THIS VERY MUCH. tHE BREAKFAST WAS SUPURB AND THE STFF WAS VERY VERY FRIENDLY. wILL DEF COME BACK HERE AGAIN! The maid service were always smiling and every one I passed in the halls were eager to say hi. My vacation was almost over by the time we came here and we were really tired of the hotel life. This hotel and staff made us feel refreshed. Thanks again!

Room Tip: even nmber
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed here because I signed up for Boomerang Rewards, it is just a great program where you simply earn money instead of points.

I was here for an event and stayed here because of another Guesthouse recommendation, I must say I left pleased!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
6.6 km away
0.2 km away
Hyatt Place Nashville/Opryland
7.4 km away
Alexis Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Opryland

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley

Address: 2420 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-1001
Region: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #113 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Price Range: €68 - €147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley 2.5*
184 non smoking rooms Complimentary Airport Shuttle Complimentary Gaylord Opryland Hotel Shuttle Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Complimentary Parking Complimentary WI-FI Indoor Pool with outside Jacuzzi Fitness Center Lounge with nightly entertainment ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Guesthouse Inn And Suites Nashville/Music Valley