“Good Food and Good Service”
Review of La Terraza Mexican

La Terraza Mexican
Ranked #1,013 of 2,378 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Food was great and so was the service.Let me not leave out their Margarita because it was definitely on point as well. I will be visiting this spot again my next stay in Nashville. Great experience since I always get the same thing at Mexican places lol.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Food, service, and prices are all incredible. Definitely worth going to. We brought 2 of our 5 kids with us and had no problem getting seated on a Friday night.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My husband had stopped by on a Saturday afternoon around 1 pm for lunch . A few people where sitting outside on the patio , 1 person at the bar and another couple besides. My husband and I in the restaurant. Waitress came and took our drink order was not friendly at all , a 3rd couple entered the restaurant carrying a baby in a Carrier and was seated at a table near us . The couple asked for another chair to sit the baby carried in and the rude waitress just looked at them and walked off . When she returned to their table the man said they where going somewhere else - we should have left as well. The rude waitress came to take our order and we ordered a cheese dip which she. Never brought it to us . Brought our food and sat it down didn't ask if everything looked ok just left the table . A few minutes later she walked by our table and saw that my husbands coke glass was empty picked it up and took it for a refill didn't ask if do was ok or if I needed a refill and just brought his glass and set it down and didn't say a word. No check was brought to our table we had to go the register to pay the man rung up our ticket and my husband asked if the cheese dip was on the ticket the young man said yes and we informed we never got it brought to our table . The young man then began Speaking in Spanish to the manager about it with us standing right there the manager looked at the table I guess to make sure we weren't lying. I thought that was very rude the young man did take the cheese dip off of our bill . I signed the ticket a left a big fat 000 for a gratuity - I'm sure they can read that in English . Don't waste your money and time there are so many better options for Mexican food than this place -like Taco Bell.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch the food was good but the service was bad. It wasn't crowded but the waitress never brought us the cheese dip we ordered and then tried to charge us for it.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The sever was nice but when the margarita was so sweet I had to send it back he wasn't happy. The lettuce on my taco was just gross and wet which made the whole dish soggy. I will not return. Which there was some GOOD Mexican food in this town.

Date of visit: July 2017