All reviews fifth floor bridgestone arena music room bluetooth speaker great location industrial decor playoff game boutique style event space front desk didn t work bathroom mirror live music music city center three night stay corner room room cleaning
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This hotel is the perfect distance between the Gulch and Broadway. Max 10 minute walk to anything worth seeing or doing in the area! The rooms were clean and modern. Will book here again when I come back!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2018

This place is not mind blowing for Downtown Nashville as for the room itself, but it is close to Broadway and the downtown entertainment, the parking attendants will even give you a ride down on the golf cart. Now, back to the room it was not very impressive or attractive. The room was not that big and the decor could use a face lift unless I am missing something and it is suppose to have the rustic look, but it was clean and the bathroom has a bluetooth mirror to play music. The staff is very attentive and welcoming, however I do think the VIP Parking could be a little less expensive for guest staying at the hotel. So, without my Choice Member points I probably would not stay here again if I had to pay with US dollars and I am not knocking the hotel, but just not my style and choice of accommodations when staying in the Nashville area. Just too much traffic downtown and the parking fees will allow me to look elsewhere. To each, its own.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018

TRUE was a blast! Excellent staff, awesome entertainment (The Aquaducks!) and the ambiance, view and overall experience was fantastic! Best bar/hotel downtown!! I will recommend to anyone I know looking for a great time and a wonderful hotel with the best location!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

This is a really nice place for the price and location. It gets 5 Stars the staff was very helpful and gave us good ideas as to where to go off the strip. And while off the strip it’s close enough to walk or get a scooter and zip there in a few minutes. Close to everything. Check it out if your in town.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Great location for all things Nashville. I was able to walk to everywhere I wanted to get to from here, so great for that. Never really saw many of the staff apart from check in & out. They were fine. The hotel room on the 14th floor had brilliant views of the city, which looked beautiful at night. Room itself was superb, with everything I needed. It is quite expensive, but that's mainly due to location I would guess. I'd go back there without a problem.

Trip type: Travelled solo