“A MUST Bar/Grill to Visit when in Nashville”
Review of FGL House

FGL House
Ranked #142 of 2,377 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The locals consider FGL on of their favorites - you will, too, once you visit. Three levels of fun - roof-top really nice. Bar Staff (Tom, Erica and Angela) are first-class, so nice and very knowledgeable. They know their products and the menu - they will take extra good care of yourself. Great music! Live music begins after the dinner hour - eat there, walk the town and return for the entertainment. We always enjoy the Horseradish Salmon, 1/2# cheeseburger and dry-rubbed wings (Chicken Lollipops). The food menu may be limited to some, but every offering is fabulous. The FGL Staff will make your visit fun. Give them a try. We can hardly wait to return.

1  Thank Alan B

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My husband and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat, in between visiting the Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline museums. I had the wicked chicken sandwich and my husband had the classic burger. The chicken was delicious as was the burger and both were reasonably priced. Service was good. The atmosphere was fun. I bet it's really fun when there are bands playing at night.

We will definitely come back in the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank RustyDog2010
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We were downtown and decided to stoop and get something to eat something for lunch. We ordered the Sandi's Queso, which was delicious. The server even refilled our chips. Then we ordered the cheeseburgers. We didn't realize that they were double meat burgers until we got them. They were $12 a burger. The server was very attentive in regards to refilling our drinks and taking care of us.

1  Thank QSKSHEN
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is really good. The food was really good. The service was good. I got the Shrimp and Grits that is smoked yellow grits, baby arugula, and blackened shrimp. The food was really good. The only drawback was the portion size.

1  Thank 49chrisl
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Hello and as always thank you for reading my review. My husband and I visited this restaurant for lunch and OMG we are so happy we did. This very classy restaurant is 3 floors of great energy and very friendly staff. Our waitress Aften (I hope I spelt her name right) was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The food was delicious...i had the wedge salad and my husband had the mac and cheese dish. We both finished and were a little disappointed we did not have more food because it was so good. Food is decently priced and so worth it. I absolutely recommend visiting this restaurant for a great meal and great live music. Cheers!

1  Thank aydree16