All reviews family staying stayed here hotel motel rooms are clean place to stay staff was friendly motorcycle rates
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I only live about 45 minutes from sight however I was helping a dear friend with her long awaited wedding.The wedding site was in Mountain City but with snow falling and temperature dropping I did not want to risk the drive to Boone. I would need to be in Mountain city in the morning and knew road conditions had potential to be treacherous. I dropped in to motel and was greeted warmly and secured a really nice room in minutes. I found the staff to be very professional and helpful.Others from the wedding party were staying there. We were allowed to use a conference room so the family could have private time I found the staff there to be some really nice caring folks and would recommend anyone to stay.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Christy B
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Staff friendly building needs repair breakfast was so so. Cheap yes . Room were cold when we got in. Had to turn heat on. Room had a smell to it. Cold in the hall ways going to room. They did have a pool. They had a fireplace in lobby was looking forward to it did not work

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017

let me say this this was by far the best motel ive ever stayed at in my many travels including my military service the staff was excellent! the breakfast was outstanding rooms were very clean! also very quiet! I liked it so much that I booked another stay there for april 2017! id highly recemend this place to everyone! if your looking for a place for a week get away or to just a place to relax or a stop over this is the place! I'm garland hearl of Bristol va come stay with these people it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Went to a wedding and was looking for an affordable alternative to Boone. Very affordable and pet friendly! They worked with us and allows our Golden Retriever to stay! Beautiful area around the hotel, although remote. Rooms are what you would expect for the price but are by no means dirty. Perfect place for a one night stay and the staff is very nice!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Restful pleasant hotel nestled in the Tennesse Appalachian mountains. Close to Bristol raceway
People at desk exceptionly pleasant.breakfast a little skimpy close to good restaurant which right next door.rooms clean but need a little Repair.we had Jacuzzi which added extra comfort.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family