“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While this is chain a restaurant the food and service was wonderful. A very large selection to choose from. We had the Ribeye and Salmon which were both very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I was on my way back to Missouri from Columbia, SC and stopped to eat at Cheddars because I have never been there.
The food was good as expected, I really wanted to try the scratch mac & cheese.

It was Sunday afternoon so we had to wait a while to get our food. As mentioned above the food was good, but I was disappointed in the serving size of the mac and cheese I had been anticipating enjoying.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The local hotel we were staying at recommended this. I had never visited a Cheddar's and didn't know what to expect. Well I'll share with you what you get- Good food and lots of it. We started with the Onion Rings which was enough to feed two people to the point of being totally full. But we had a couple and saved room for the main course. I ordered the Country Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. My wife ordered fried fish with a salad and fries. Both meals were delicious and either one could have fed both of us. The food was inexpensive and good. Joey our server told us the restaurant chain was big in Texas and the south. He said their philosophy was good food at a great price and lots of it. My only request is please do not open a location in St Louis because if you do I'd probably gain 20 pounds.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Was expecting the same service and food as I got at another location. This was not the case. Service was super slow, and food not brought out when done as items that were supposed to be hot were not. This is my second visit to a Cheddars location and was disappointed as my fist visit was outstanding.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We went for Granddaughter 18th birthday . Friendly very good waitress never let our cups get empty. She very good at her job and was able to tell us about food. Food was outstanding large amount . Great prices . What stood out is when manager came out and wish my granddaughter happy birthday .that stood out to her. She comment i never had a manager say happy birthday or hows your meal or anything