“Extremley friendly”

Radius Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was plentiful and flavoursome very nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff, look out for the specials on arrival I can really recommend the pumpkin soup

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went there for dinner. The service was average and the staff wasn't 100% clear on how to perform, BUT in saying that, it is a remote village which most likely has a huge turnaround of staff, probably backpackers, therefore you cannot expect a high level (which is not what I expect anyway, but at least replace the bottle of water when empty and make sure salt and pepper are not all empty on most tables).
The food was actually really nice and the actual restaurant is nice as well.
They advertise all products to be local and of a 100 km radius maximum, but in full peach season, they serve canned peaches (which in Australia 99.9% of the time wouldn't come from Australia) with the dessert.
Would we eat there again when in Marysville? Most likely not, just because we're normally there for 1 or 2 nights and there are some nearby alternatives which may be better.

1  Thank Marco R
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed at the vibe for 2 nights and ate at the Radius Grill on both nights. The only negative was the salmon that we both had on the first night was slightly over cooked.
The second night we had the trout salad with beetroot jelly. The salad was first rate.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed 2nights at the Vibe Marysville which runs this restaurant. Although the waiting staff do their best, the service is disorganised from waiting to check in at our dining time, to the long delay in receiving our order. The worst feature was that I pad $39 that was supposed to be scotch fillet (with which I am most familiar) and was, I believe, a poor quality rump. I now regret I didn't send it back after my first long chewing session. My wife had the poor belly and scallops which was excellent, as was the grilled trouble I had the previous night. The beer and wine was overpriced, a factor which is a turnoff for overseas visitors

1  Thank alan p
Reviewed 13 March 2018

After reading past reviews we were worried that there would be a long wait for food to arrive. Couldn’t fault Radius tonight. The manager Dannielee had this place under brilliant control tonight. Meals were delicious. We had entrees of pork belly and scallops and trout salad . Main of beef cheek( melt in your mouth) and Moroccan lamb. It is as good as you will get in Marysville , not cheap but delicious.
Wouldn’t hesitate to return