“Great Service and an Enjoyable Meal”

Oriental Paradise Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Lilydale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Could not fault the service. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The rice paper chicken, king prawn cutlets, honey prawns, birds nest combination and special fried rice were all very nice. They also make good coffee.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Our meal was very poor. I would not return to this restaurant. It was far too expensive for what we had and we left wondering how could it be this much?

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday here with my family. We ordered a Banquet and it was faultless, as was the service. We enjoyed a lovely meal, well paced, and service was consistently friendly and efficient. I would certainly recommend it. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

All dishes are great and tasty. Eat in or take away. May need to book during warm evenings. Great staff with good service.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Had a takeaway tonight, spare ribs entrée with BBQ sauce,
then chicken with cashews and diced veg.
Special fried rice.

Starting with the ribs, small chopped up pieces of pork ribs, not what I was expecting, tasted reasonable.

Chicken with cashew nuts, chicken was slimy as if it where not cooked, sauce was bland and tasteless, veggies again not much flavour, cashews were the best, special fried rice, again no flavour and tasteless, and was also cold. after a 4 minute drive home. Have read the previous reviews and have not idea why my meal was so bad.
For $32 for a single serve this was shocking. Half of it went down the insinkerator.
Never Never Never Never Never Never again, should have followed my first instinct and gone to Sampe's pizza in Mooroolbark. as I still have to add more characters in this review to reach 100 I will have to waffle on for a while there are only so many ways you can say how bad somewhere was. 69 characters to go from this point, if trip advisor reads this then shorten your review column.