Stayed one night in a wood cabin. It was a small space but cosy, there was a large bathroom. Luckily no one was in the adjoining room as I suspect it would be rather noisy otherwise. There were no glasses provided. Adequate for a one night stay, but would be awkward if longer as not much in the way of dishes or cutlery provided, which is odd as there is a bbq. The bed for comfortable and the heating (it was freezing) was a reverse cycle unit in the bedroom, which didn't reach the bathroom. I felt it was barely 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STOP PRESS! NOW WITH FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS IN ALL ROOMS!Sanctuary House Resort Motel is the only motel accommodation in Healesville which enjoys a quiet 10 acre setting, off the main highway.Choose from deluxe suites(some with four poster beds and spas) or traditional accommodation, ideal for families.On site facilities include an inground swimming pool, games room and playground for the kids, plus a purpose built fully licensed restaurant/reception centre seating up to 120 people, both for a la carte dining and private functions.Walk to the sanctuary, and don't forget to ask about our discounted admission tickets for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanctuary House Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Hotel Healesville
- Sanctuary Motel Healesville