“Beautiful, relaxing setting with wildlife views”
Review of Aspect Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Halls Gap
Aspect Villas
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved our villa, which provided a romantic and luxurious getaway, with numerous close-up views of Kangaroo, wallaby, and deer on the villa property. We woke to the sun coming over the Grampians and watched flocks of white birds against the mountain backdrop every morning and eveningOur villa was spectacular. The was equipped with a large spa tub from which to enjoy the wildlife scenes around us, bathrobes, fireplace and outdoor patio to enjoy coffee in the morning. The kitchen was well stocked with breakfast breads, yogurt, granola, juice, local fudge and teas and coffee. The villa was also walking distance to nearby restaurants and shops. This romantic villa is not to be missed! It was such a romantic and relaxing getaway for us amid beautiful surroundings and wildlife.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra R

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have stayed in the best places like the Langham, the Crown, the Pole House, along the Great Ocean Rd, and this is equal to the Best of them. If you take in the unbelievable views from the bed or couch in front of the fire, this is best place we have ever stayed in. It includes everything others have mentioned like seclusion, luxury, wild life, watching a romantic movie from the bed, good breakfast and a lovely spa. Only thing missing is a butler.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjorie H
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Exactly what we wanted, seclusion, wildlife in abundance, beautiful views, quality design and great accommodation, and warmth in winter. Tracey was easy to contact, and ensured that all our needs were met. It was a very special place to stay. Thankyou Tracey.......

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed here for my anniversary. I always go interstate/intrastate for my anniversary, partners birthday and my birthday and this by FAR is my favorite place to date. Thee views were amazing! The interior of the villa was perfect. I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Best views & Beautiful interior!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diana L
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hosts of Aspect Villas made a gorgeous place, in an idyllic setting truly amazing! The highlight for me was everyday, all day, seeing so much wildlife, mob of kangaroos, even babies, emus, kookaburras, this place is perfectly located if you want to view nature at its finest. And the accomodation - the bed was perfect and the kitchen had everything I expected and more, making it in the best way a home away from home. I know the current owners have sold so I hope the new owners maintain the same wonderful standard. If I were to nitpick, OK, about to, the floor was bloody cold so rugs or a heated floor in the bath would have great, even slippers to go with those super soft robs, and a satellite TV so there was something more than SBS and ABC. Again, I acknowledge that I am fussy! Aspect Villas really is lovely, from the generous breakfast provisions to the super kind hosts. Thank you Tracey!

Room Tip: Bushwalk Villa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple