All reviews local fudge restaurants and shops beautiful surroundings every morning tracey deer luxury bathrobes nature wildlife accommodation grampians hosts fireplace
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have stayed in the best places like the Langham, the Crown, the Pole House, along the Great Ocean Rd, and this is equal to the Best of them. If you take in the unbelievable views from the bed or couch in front of the fire, this is best place we have ever stayed in. It includes everything others have mentioned like seclusion, luxury, wild life, watching a romantic movie from the bed, good breakfast and a lovely spa. Only thing missing is a butler.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjorie H
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Exactly what we wanted, seclusion, wildlife in abundance, beautiful views, quality design and great accommodation, and warmth in winter. Tracey was easy to contact, and ensured that all our needs were met. It was a very special place to stay. Thankyou Tracey.......

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed here for my anniversary. I always go interstate/intrastate for my anniversary, partners birthday and my birthday and this by FAR is my favorite place to date. Thee views were amazing! The interior of the villa was perfect. I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Best views & Beautiful interior!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diana L
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hosts of Aspect Villas made a gorgeous place, in an idyllic setting truly amazing! The highlight for me was everyday, all day, seeing so much wildlife, mob of kangaroos, even babies, emus, kookaburras, this place is perfectly located if you want to view nature at its finest. And the accomodation - the bed was perfect and the kitchen had everything I expected and more, making it in the best way a home away from home. I know the current owners have sold so I hope the new owners maintain the same wonderful standard. If I were to nitpick, OK, about to, the floor was bloody cold so rugs or a heated floor in the bath would have great, even slippers to go with those super soft robs, and a satellite TV so there was something more than SBS and ABC. Again, I acknowledge that I am fussy! Aspect Villas really is lovely, from the generous breakfast provisions to the super kind hosts. Thank you Tracey!

Room Tip: Bushwalk Villa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie V
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Thanks so much for a lovely weekend, couldn't recommend enough! Prefect place, no faults at all! ☺ view was amazing, peaceful with lots of wildlife.. ☺ Thanks so much Vinny for making feel more then welcome love Brad & Ash!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple