Halls Gap Valley Lodges(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$163
Marwood Villas(Halls Gap)
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Grampians Eco YHA(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$72
Gariwerd Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$83
US$67
US$61
Mountain View Motor Inn & Holiday Lodge(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
  • Pool
Halls Gap Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
Priceline
Grampians Pioneer Cottages(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
Orbitz.com
Tim's Place(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$62
Halls Gap Caravan Park(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$20
TripAdvisor
All reviewslocal fudgebreakfast basketrestaurants and shopsbeautiful surroundingsa wonderful stayevery morningtraceydeerluxurynaturewildlifebathrobesaccommodationgrampianshostsfireplace
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Exactly what we wanted, seclusion, wildlife in abundance, beautiful views, quality design and great accommodation, and warmth in winter. Tracey was easy to contact, and ensured that all our needs were met. It was a very special place to stay. Thankyou Tracey.......

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I stayed here for my anniversary. I always go interstate/intrastate for my anniversary, partners birthday and my birthday and this by FAR is my favorite place to date. Thee views were amazing! The interior of the villa was perfect. I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Best views & Beautiful interior!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diana L
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hosts of Aspect Villas made a gorgeous place, in an idyllic setting truly amazing! The highlight for me was everyday, all day, seeing so much wildlife, mob of kangaroos, even babies, emus, kookaburras, this place is perfectly located if you want to view nature at its finest. And the accomodation - the bed was perfect and the kitchen had everything I expected and more, making it in the best way a home away from home. I know the current owners have sold so I hope the new owners maintain the same wonderful standard. If I were to nitpick, OK, about to, the floor was bloody cold so rugs or a heated floor in the bath would have great, even slippers to go with those super soft robs, and a satellite TV so there was something more than SBS and ABC. Again, I acknowledge that I am fussy! Aspect Villas really is lovely, from the generous breakfast provisions to the super kind hosts. Thank you Tracey!

Room Tip: Bushwalk Villa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie V
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Thanks so much for a lovely weekend, couldn't recommend enough! Prefect place, no faults at all! ☺ view was amazing, peaceful with lots of wildlife.. ☺ Thanks so much Vinny for making feel more then welcome love Brad & Ash!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashlee4567
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Thank you Tracey, we had a wonderful stay for Christmas. We had booked two villas, one for me and my husband and one for our three children. We appreciated the villas, the elegant and comfortable furniture, the great view of the mountains and the unique surroundings with a lot of wildlife like kangaroos, wallabies, emus, deer ecc.
We had a relaxing bath in the wonderful whirlpool with the view over the surroundings after the hiking in the Grampians. Within a short walking distance we could reach the small center and the restaurants and shops. The breakfast basket was well presented and all products were of good quality with best ingredients. Tracey and her husband were really nice and caring and helped us with restaurant bookings for Christmas and they even helped us out giving us an electric adapter for present.
Grazie!!!